• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I've started using Pokecheck on some of my shiny flawless and events today. One (A shiny flawless Pawniard) has everything in green except for the Pokerus. Pokecheck says: "Hacked, or obtained from a hacked pokemon". Could it be legit anyway or?
    It wasn't when i asked you :p And btw, incase you wonder, if a shop has one 5/5 vote and one 3/5 vote, the score will go down/up to 4 (the middle)
    No problem xD. My mistake, lol.
    Make sure you "aren't low on Patrats" on your 5th Gen, I ran out on 4th xD.
    yeah that one is hacked. it's the same one i have on black. if you run it through pokecheck it has unknown gba pid or invalid pid for nature. i
    all shiny celebis are hacks. shiny ageto was proved hacked by kaphotics. he looked in the games code and found celebi skips all shiny pids upon generation. shiny poke park mew is hacked as well. what's the moveset of the shiny mild faraway island mew? you should remove the pic for chimchar so hackers can't use it. post instead proof available
    Serebii seem to bug out for me. No one is moving since 5 minutes ago, and i didt get any notification. I can trade now, ill wait inside
    Um, you have an event heatran, but its not shiny or flawless. Then you have 2 shiny heatran, one is UT and the other is NEAR flawless. If you meant the near flawless or when you said flawless, then yeah. I want the "flawless" one :p
    Um, you have an event heatran, but its not shiny or flawless. Then you have 2 shiny heatran, one is UT and the other is NEAR flawless. If you meant the near flawless or when you said flawless, then yeah. I want the "flawless" one :p
    Not sure really, its not flawless in your shop: "485 Heatran (UT, lvl 70) and (T, lvl 100, Almost FLAWLESS, 252 SpA 252 SPE 4 SpD)"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…