• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ja, ik heb een Darmanitan die ik vorig jaar gebruiktte in de Pokemon Regionale Wedstrijd (in Duitsland, Keulen. ;P), maar mijn team floptte, wist niet hoe ik die strategieën gebruuikt, maar nu wel! Zal ik effe de moveset van hem zeggen?
    Which text? All that is a summary of their second album, which is a prequel to the first. It's called "Act II: Father of Death". Look it up if you have time.
    Whoops, missed half of it

Dr. Light and Dr. Wily built the robots together, just like I told you the other day. However, what happened after that was that on the day the robots were to be turned on, Light began to have second thoughts. Wily did precisely to him what Sauron did to the elven smiths-- he reinforced the good to be done while blinding him to the evil that was possible. When the robots were turned on, Light has a "what have I done" moment, and writes a letter to his girlfriend (fiancee in my story). She delivers her return letter to his apartment personally, but when she arrives Dr. Wily is there with a robot, stealing some of Light's papers. He offers to take her away, but she declines and reaffirms her faith in Light, so Wily has his robot kill her and frames Light for it. The courts find Light not guilty, but he believes he is, saying "Either way it's all my fault, because I made the man who laid his hands on you." Also, a mob demands his head, and he has to leave the city on a train.
    Yes, they are a progressive-rock band who base all their songs on a very dark interpretation of the world of Megaman. I posted a synopsis of their second album on my brother's page, let me go get it:

The story now skips ahead about two decades, and a generation has grown up living in the life of luxury the robots provide... but there are tales of a red-eyed demon in the shadows who kills men who ask the wrong questions or visit the wrong parts of town. A young man called Joe, disgusted with what the city has become, resolves to leave and is hunted by the demon, which is actually the Sniper, the robot that killed Emily. He manafges to take its own weapon and shoot it with it, holding it off long enough for Doctor Light, who is returning to the city, to finish it off. Light speaks with Joe and tells him how to launch an attack on Wily's transmission center, breaking his control over the robots long enough for Light to slip through his net and kill Wily. Joe launches the attack, but the bomb detonates prematurely and blows him off the roof of the building. It does disable the transmission center... but plays right into Wily's hands. He had built a second transmission center, and he declares the city to be under attack by insurgent forces and declares martial law. Light becomes suicidal, but then he reads the letter Emily left him all those years ago, in which the most important line is, "This city needs you now."
    The last words on Act II are Dr. Light saying, "Joe... when you see Emily, tell her to wait for me, because I still have work to do."
    Sometimes I forget just how ****ed up the US is. And it's going to stay that way, because no one wants to pay -HIGHER TAXES- so we can get programs like that. Everyone wants something to be done, but no one wants to be the one to do it. It's ****ing pathetic.

On a less rage-inducing note, are you familiar with The Protomen?
    What about lower-class people, who get jobs at 14 just to help their parents make ends meet?

Agreed ;) Although I've always been a physics guy myself. Speaking of which, Higgs boson.
    Actually, that's not so different than the way my class went, except there was no exam and it was probably shorter. Also good lord, how does anyone ever learn to drive if they can't afford to drop that much cash?

Hmm, I didn't know that. Thanks for the advice ^_^
    That's ridiculous. Driver's ed here is a mandatory class in public school. Or it was for me, at any rate.

I don't know whether I'll remember it or not. I'm just hoping I sleep through the hangover.
    Thanks ^_^ Me too.

How do you learn then? Do you have drivers ed?

I want to get drunk once, to see what it's like. Then I want to spend the rest of my life having an occasional cold one to go with my Angry Video Game Nerd and Chuggaaconroy videos.
    Not yet. I'm a good distance from most of my family, so I haven't seen anyone yet. But I am seeing my dad tomorrow, and my aunt and uncle are supposed to come see me soon as well.

Judging by people I see in the street, if you drink ever, or get drunk at any rate, brain cells die. >_>
    Thanks Drac *hug* I used to didn't like beer, but I acquired the taste thanks to my college pals. Also Europe is totally unfair. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…