• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It sometimes takes me hours to figure them out, only to have an even harder one right after.

Are you getting those gifs from the same place we found, or somewhere else?

Of course I will, it was your idea after all :p ("internet explorer is not responding" -__- sorry for disappearing yesterday, haha)

Oh, I see. I usually do my homework... I dunno when, haha. Yeah, that is true, some of it is pretty unbelievable. 5? :O we have one, lol.

Wow, one erupted right where you are! That's pretty exciting, did you feel it at all? Ah, OK then XD it looks nice on the calendar :p
    Yeah, our lecturer reckons he'll get a nobel prize if it spreads.

:/ Only the early days, so hopefully it'll be eradicated before it can get very far.

Yeah, that's a better explanation.

Yep. Megastress is the new term for stress, by the way. I can get rid of it pretty easily though.

Yes. Missed the immune syster personification there?

That is weird.

Yep, so it left me too megastressed to do any more work for the night... *cough*

I know, mum told me. Sounds better than the crap I had. Seems like it, but I am suspecting that bare foot walk could be the culprit.

You really need to sort out those pictures. Doesn't work again.

It sure does... I had a look at the next physics practice assignment, and of course it's way harder and more frustrating than the stuff in lectures.

Lucky! It's been mainly drizzle here. I also have to have whoever was in charge of defence punished. They let a measly cold/flu in...

People don't talk as much on there anymore. There's a lot of newcomers, and the spirit is kinda dead. Deox and Drac and Code are still on a lot, though.

Yes it is. We're like the only country in the world where t's still that high.

That picture is broken for me
    I know, that's why I [osted. I miss my old CT60 pals.

Been pretty good. Today's my 21st birthday, so beer. Although I'm not going back to school until January so that kinda sucks.
    I need to get in on that :p

Lol XD I hope whatever you're not doing isn't important :p those are fun :) I would like to see basketball or soccer, but all they show is diving and hurdles and stuff :/

I'm currently trying to load those :p oh, we got a 2013 calendar from the Nature Conservancy, and the August picture is from a place called Glenorchy on the South Island :D it looks awesome!
    Maybe it would look sort of good, in an avant-garde kind of way :p

Lol, me too XD there's nothing to do! The Olympics are better than nothing I guess, haha. What's your favo(u)rite competition?

No more sleeping in a volcano, lol :p
    "Stunning" is one way of putting it XD

Yeah, they really have :/ watching people fall down never gets old though :p I'll bet we look like real blockheads on that program, lol

I can tell you're just thrilled :p
    If it works, it works! :p Better time-wise, I don't know about looks-wise though XD

I used to, but now I don't watch TV really :p

I hope so :p the air conditioning works upstairs again, yaaaay :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…