• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1977, 1989, 2001 .... = Arbok
    You: Say little and posses a great amount of wisdom. You are fortunate. You can be stingy, somewhat vain and selfish. And have a big sympathy for others, and help those unfortunate people. You can at times, overdo. You are determined in whatever you do and hate to fail in.
    You get along with: Delibird and Tauros

1973, 1985, 1997, 2009 = Tauros
    You: are Patient, speak little, and inspire others. You have a FIERCE temper, but still, speak little. And are Mentally & Physically alert, easy-going.
    You get along with: Arbok, Delibird and Raticate

1978, 1990, 2002 .... = Rapidash
    You: Are Popular, cheerful, experienced with money, perceptive, and seem to talk a lot. You are good with your hands, wise, talented and impatient. You like entertainment and big crowd's.
    You get along with: Mareep, Arcanine and Persian

1972, 1984, 1996 = Raticate
    You: Are very attractive, you work to achieve goals and will end up being a perfectionist, you are thrifty for money, you like to gossip talk, and you are to be normally successful
    You get along with: Rayquaza, Primape and Tauros

Might as well say this: According to the zodiac, you are a rapidash, according to your brain, you are a tauros. I'm an arbok... a snake... Oh, and you get along with raticate!!!
    Well thank you but it isnt my real name. My real name is shawkat but my grandpa's name is mohammed and that is my middle name so i took momo from mohammed be cause my first name is kinda weird. My grandpa's name is mohammed shawkat and mine is shawkat mohammed. Isnt tht funny.
    Im sorry but in a couple minutes i willbe going in to the dream world so we cant talk u til i get out so lets just talk now before i go in
    Lutea: Herbaceous Perennial : Gentian root is the bitter used to make the famous Swedish Bitters tonic. Bitter herbs increase gast...
    Sinica: Ma Huang has a 5,000 year history of use in Chinese medicine as an asthma treatment. The whole herb,...
    Daucus: Perennial Herb : The carrot was well known to the ancients, and is mentioned by Greek and Latin writers under various...
    Capsella: Annual Herb : Shepherd's purse is one of the important herbs to stop bleeding an effect due to the tyramine and ot...
    Sativa:Annual Herb : Perhaps the most valued property of hemp (Cannabis sativa) is its percentage of essential fa...

pherhaps ill send you more names............for your book?
    that is a secret i can not tell................mwahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…