• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SBaby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    It strikes me as odd that it would take you this long to get back to me on something that I posted several days ago.
    ----------
    You mean ignore the fact I don't check every single thread every single time someone posts the second they post?

I never knew it was such a sin to have a life :)

And what posting something that'd really just be off topic and is really left better for VM because it's not my fault you couldn't grasp actually reading my post or realizing there's no real way you can help someone get reviewers, is bad? Uh ohz.
    ----------
    You know, it's ironic that you constantly refer people to this section, yet you're sitting here telling members that this section won't help them:/
    ----------
    WOW U IS SMRAT. YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO READ.

I mean Advice for Aspiring Authors is really a treasure trove to come to for knowledge of how to get reviewers- when there's no set knowledge for garnering reviews or readers or anything of the like. As Sandra has said, you just post and hope. And like I'll say- you just review and read and post yourself.

Thanks for proving you have nothing better to do than twiddle your thumbs and misread my posts.
    Sorry but I'm not here to provide you personal amusement, and tbh if you whine about me, you hate me.

So i'm sure you have lacky duties in the profiles of others so why don't you stay there ;)
    Whining? You think me going 'profile stalker :<' is whining? I was making fun of the fact that apparently while you hate me, you lurk in my profile while I avoid yours and anyone else I dislike as much as possible, unless there are other circumstances at work.

So yes, profile stalker :<
    ----------
    But if it was just you, I wouldn't have said it out in the open like that. Sorry, you fail this time.
    ----------
    Me fail? I don't think so- you never said you weren't adding me up into your slight complaint/whine, and to be honest, I don't see you complaining on a near regular basis, or atleast more than you did about me, about other reviewers.

So yes I can still laugh :)
    ----------
    Or as Yoda would put it, 'Give the -----s the satisfaction, do not'.
    ----------
    To late. The more people complain, the more lols I get :)
    Hm original point?

Lol he was just extending a hand out to you

So, you care about who I choose, or don't choose as friends. Ignoring the fact he bit my hand repeatedly, but supposedly to you I should blindly accept lame excuses to make pale friends who make even more excuses?

Hmmmm sounds like you did care in a sick, twisted, stalker way.

Tbh I never thought it affected you, I never really thought much of you, or your passing words outside of Lol because really, why post in my VM when, you don't know me, you don't know how I think or why I act like I do, but it gives you the right to critisize my judgements and actions towards people?

Hmm, sounds like you're the one in denial.
    Ahem- it's not paranoia.

It's Lol stalker.

So stalker baby, try and bait someone else ;3

Cause seriously if you keep replying to my posts, you either A: do care in some remotely twisted way that you will soon be unable to deny any longer and thus explode and cause great celebration to the world.

B: Are seeking attention in a twisted way and because no one else denotes you worthy enough to seek attention you think that stalking my profile and spamming me with pointless, senseless and silly little messages will make me give you the attention you seek, yet you are defeated because all I really do is Lol Stalker.

C: You're just a sad, sad little person. With no one else to stalk.

Have a nice day :D
    And you wouldn't have replied twice so going to do the same for you as I realised what Sbaby means.

Stalker Baby.

I'm not a baby so stop stalking my profile :<
    But you do make a habbit about of being a little stalking ******* don't you :<

Give it up, you're never gonna see my boobs.

And if you really were so indifferent you'd have not replied.

So I got you by the tail stalker :<
    If you just found it ironic you'd mostly have kept it to yourself or gossiped to someone else.

And ironic how?

It'd be Ironic if I befriended him, just to secretly undermine, trick, lie and use. And ultimately betray several times. Using the computer as a shield to my identity as my obsessive compulsive disorder keeps me from being a good person as I hurtle forwards off the brink of reason to have everyone view me as perfect, and that user and any one who is friends with him as scum of the earth.

But you see the fact is, I'm not. And you've confused me with someone who has a fetish for cats, most likely.

SO.

OMG U IZ A STALKER.
    And you care why?

Oh wait, I've gained another stalker.

----------
    Every breath you take
    Every move you make
    Every bond you break
    Every step you take
    I'll be watching you

Every single day
    Every word you say
    Every game you play
    Every night you stay
    I'll be watching you

O can't you see
    You belong to me
    How my poor heart aches with every step you take

Every move you make
    Every vow you break
    Every smile you fake
    Every claim you stake
    I'll be watching you

Since you've gone I been lost without a trace
    I dream at night I can only see your face
    I look around but it's you I can't replace
    I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
    I keep crying baby, baby please

Every move you make
    Every vow you break
    Every smile you fake
    Every claim you stake
    I'll be watching you
    ----------
    Have a nice day lil stalker <3
    Well its just this is the only form where I been and you can't post whatyou whnat when you whant. I understand he wants to "Clean" it up. But he can be nicer about and who is Joe?
    I'm not flaming members- I'm just telling the truth about what they write. I'm also not doing it to really attack them like several users tried to do to me.

And really, as I said, if you don't like it, then learn to review ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…