• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I understand how that feels I started at a community college where I live today. I am waiting for a different college though and don't know how long I will be on the waiting list till they call me. So I am getting my generals done.
    yeah, we worked it out. it did look like i came off rude.

i assumed a miscellaneous position was open. my bad. i pivked a type thoubh: psychic.
    Sorry to post about the post under mine but if swearing at me isn't rude I don't know what is! Also we were just telling you you probably can't be those types
    ↓↓↓seriously? i came to tell you i officially applied for any open position. i also came to ask you if you can get both epicsquirtle and shinyturtwig to stop spamming my profile. i have no qualms with them, but both came to my profile and started complaining that a gym leader cannot be miscellaneous.

i am not being rude. i simply asked them to stop spamming my profile. please dont get any wrong impressions :/ i just dont like spammers nor i do like immaturity.
    The dark lord a person who want's to be a leader in our league is being rude to me and shiny. Please don't let this rude person be a gym leader!
    Yay points. No problem.
    And I tested it out. FEEBAS evolved into MILOTIC in my Pearl, Feebas evolved into Feebas.
    I'm ready.

EDIT: I kept a copy of Feebas, I'll clone it again, trade it to Pearl and give it a hacked Poffin to check what the name will be. Will check FEEBAS too.
    Oh that. I see now. Yeah, not sure it would change from Feebas to Milotic that way, in 4th or 5th.
    I will give u 2 Feebas, one for u 2 change 2 FEBASS so i can give it for everyone. the other is for me that u will nickname. both will b holding TM sleep Talk for u.
    This is gonna be a bit. Have to trade Sleep Talk from my Pearl to HG.
    You nickname your Feebas back to FEBASS.
    I should have a scale, yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…