• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Twas you have nothing to be sorry about. You talk to other people too.

I know I do.
    I DIDN'T EAT LUNCH BECAUSE THE SCHOOL LUNCH WAS TERRIBLE

Nah. Just high-per. Get it. AHAHAHAHA WOOOO!

You're hairy? Good thing I ain't fat. You say thank you for being welcomed.
    HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
    Twas because I didn't send the message. Well sucks that I do cause you don't love me the most.

Since the day N.A.S.A killed Donald Duck's business.
    YOU PICK! LADIES FIRST!

I can't even read that myself. :p

No you aren't, yes you would, you're welcome.
    YES WHAT ARE YOU? JUNIOR? SOPHOMORE?
    Twas pissed off. My message wasn't sent. I will be sure to message you from now on though.

Copy catter!
    LET'S CHANGE THIS SUBJECT.

We need to talk forever for the rest of tomorrow and the nrxt day and the next day and the nexat dayanefpoekfpoerkgpoekrgpkoerpokger forever.

Really? Lemme guess, you're new boyfriend who is actually fat and hairy and not a hunk like he said he was? Lol jk.
    TERRIBLE HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS URRRGGHHHHHHH. But I guess it had to happen eventually.
    Twas not online I was. Twas started highschool I did.

Chicken! Noodle! Soup!
    What did this have to do with kool-aid anymore?!

How dare me?! What did I do?!

How would we manage that? It's like two random strangers getting together for no reason.
    Hello how are you?! :D
    So I'm stupid? WPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

*Has indistructable robot distroy itself*

what..? No...............
    Look at my horse, isnt it amazing? Give it a lick...mmm! it tatses just like raisins! With a stroke of its mane it turns into a plane then it turns back again when you..erm...
    Eww, thats dirty! I better not show you where the lemonade's made;mmm, sweet lemonade...(horse keyboard here)

TRUBBISH! *Lights them on fire*

A HESHE!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*dies*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…