• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel you, work can be that busy at times. Can't recall how long it was since i was on. Was it a whole week? It feels like it. Though good seeing you again! And lucky you having two days off, share them! share them with your fellow productive members of society! xD
    Awesome! Are you going against Nixtorm next? Watch out for the ice which makes you slide and Munna's hypnosis, it's very annoying. BTW Have you linked with any other Pokemon since the last time we spoke? PS I'm currently on Kotaro's story, trying to evolve his Deino and also looking and waiting for a Zorua.
    Where are you currently? I'm gonna guess the Valora/Spectra/Nixtorm part. BTW Definitely gonna evolve mine into Leafeon when I get to play my hero again.
    How're you doing? PS Have you finished Pokemon Conquest yet and what did you evolve you Eevee into if you did yet.
    Abobo~Just checking in. Been absent afterall. Time not on my side. Work and all that. n-n; Hows is it?
    My hero had linked with Eevee, Pikachu (was a Pichu), Staraptor (was a Starly) and a Minccino. Motonari and Motochika's Snivy and Oshawott evolved into Serperior and Samurott. Ginchiyo and Oichi had a Luxray. Aya had a Beartic, Rikyu a Darmanitan and Yukimura had an Emboar. So a lot of evolution and strong Pokemon. Rikyu's Darmanitan was the strongest Pokemon I had and it really helped. Finished Mitsunari's story and am now on Ranmaru's story. Talk to you later.
    Have you finished Pokemon Conquest? I have and now I'm really sad. I thought you could go back and play like you did in-game in post-game as well as the stories. I really wanted to continue my army and I was hoping this could keep me busy until White 2. I don't want to restart coz I hate restarting and I'd be bored playing it again, I didn't even evolve my Eevee coz I was gonna do that post-game and was saving the passwords for post game too. I also hate having to lose those link percentages. Talk to you later. (sorry 'bout the long VM)
    Yeah, I've got Motochika, Motonari and Ginchiyo. I'm training to battle Yoshimoto and I'm looking for Muneshige but I'm gonna have to do my homework first, arggh! Talk to you some other time.
    I finally got Pokemon Conquest :D! It's so awesome! I'm busy fighting Hideyoshi at Ignis. I lost the first time (A rock fell on Eevee and Jigglypuff was knocked out ;-;) but luckily I saved just before and then I remembered the Motonari and Motochika event and did that.
    How many times have you restarted Pokemon Conquest? I still haven't got it yet ;-;. The lastest date it could come is the 20th (Monday) but I'm expecting it this week.
    I thought of League of Legends a bit.. But after been slacking to much when sick my apartment could really need some cleaning.. Sick can be such a hassle sometime.. x,D
    Ev training pokemon while being in sick bed, my team is ready. And i am feeling better with the time n-n (i keep posting on my own profile by accident xD )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…