• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lets just say BLEH.little more then 2900 resets done so i guess i should see one soon i hope, ill have did 3500 resets more or less my the end of today
    sring and roding pokes are the easiest way to get a non chainable shiny
    Hatching takes Forever !
    just reset for lapras at silph co.~much faster
    im getting ready to reset and play thru most of my games thats ruby/emerald/LG/dimond
    i should run across a shiny thru one of them hopefully its a cool/unchanable one :p but anything will do :p
    hum not as many targets as you if i get 8 reset targets within the year ill be satisfied
    heres from first to last~
    1. Dratini preferably or Gyrados
    2. Next Azelf i guess in diamond
    3. Moltres
    4. Lapras
    5. Celadon game corner poke(not sure which)
    6. Rayquaza
    7. Girantina
    8. A random encounter poke hopefully :)
    when resetting i meant i just countisulsy land pokemon till a shiny pops up hopefully soon

so far ive did 1430 landed pokes and i plan to do 620 more today so ill have did 2050 by the end of today and hopefully a shiny will come today

hmm what exactly shiny are you looking for i can offer a shiny yanma encountered in safari zone? shiny dittos, shiny charmeleon, shiny miltank i just chained, or you could just request me to chain a poke for ya....all my shinines are legit and caught by me
    Im gonna keep my treeko to be a one of a kind poke :p
    well, i have a freakishly high level'd plusle at 88*. and a misdreavus at 96*
    *colosseum :p
    aww yes thanks for responding
    sooo i am currently resetting for dratini/dragonair and magikarp/gyrados at mt. cornot 4th floor
    i get about a 100 done each hour and i normally resett 5 hours a day :p a lot right!
    ive only came across 1 random shiny lairon and 1 reset shiny thats about as cool as your macargo...Treeko on my ruby only 600 resets in its amazing and i plan on finally migrate it on the shaymin event(sunday)by the end of today i will have did 1150 resets wish me luck
    oh and how do u reset for a cressila doesnt it fly off as soon as you meet it?
    what would you be intrested in? shiny charmelon, a chained shiny, or a shiny yanma...mine will be uncloned
    hello i would like to formely congratulate you on ur shiny marcago!
    i hope you dont mind but i have a few questions
    what random shiny encounters have u experienced?
    so how/where/why you find the shiny sandshrew and lumineon?
    and i hate to be a bother so ill only ask once
    i was hatching charnamder eggs i put the eggs in my boxs first and then hatch them later i had 500 i was trying to get a shiny...well i got 2 and i was wondering(both are evolved)if u would be willing to trade one of these sandshew, lumineon, or Marcago the coolest for one of mine mine are very legit fyi i hate hackers/Ar
    im also a shiny chainer so i can chain almost any shiny if ya want
    like i got to a chain of 30 on sunkern got 2 shinys
    im resetting for a shiny on my pearl atm
    thanks goodluck on spiritomb/cressila
    nee gelukkig niet, ik ben weer een met de rust^^ *gaat zweven*
    die dingen maken een erg kabaal hoor, ik heb het al nooit op harde geluiden gehad.
    daar was ik weer, m'n ma had de badkamerdeur los laten staan-_-

waar was ik, oja, je woont in de achterhoek toch? in de meeste gevallen het is nog geen uur rijden naar hengelo, een kapotte DS kan toch zo 25€ opleveren bij de winkel waar ik altijd kom en dat hebben ze me er ook voor aangeboden, ik vind het zelf een redelijk bedrag ervoor.
    nou dan heb je een soortgenoot, ik zit hier zelf ook met een vervelende virus,
    ehm, ik typ zo verder, de brandalarm gaat hier af.
    inderdaad, een maat van mij wou hem inruilen bij een videogamewinkel dus heb ik met hem afgesproken dat ik hem over kan nemen voor de inruilprijs.
    maargoed toch best jammer dat de ds stuk is maar zoals je zei zal het inderdaad handig wezen voor extra onderdelen^^
    het ging goed vandaag, vanmiddag heb ik een aziatische blauwe PSP geregeld voor 55€ en zojuist kreeg ik te horen dat de DS (oude versie) die ik voor reparatie had gelegd bij de gameshop voorgoed naar de onderwereld is, toch best wel jammer ik had er wel vijf euro voor betaald._.

en toch wilt de reparateur hem overkopen van me, waarschijnlijk onderdelen of zo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…