• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Except on English... Maybe.

Well, in year 9 I got to cut into a kidney and we also did a duck this year.

Are you getting these gifs from the same place as me?

Right :p I should have known though, haha. Yeah, a 12 hour or so flight if it was direct from Dulles in a suitcase, I don't know how that sounds all of a sudden...

Yes, and yes I am :D ah ok, well good luck with those!
    Fur colour and stuff, lol.

It would be nice if I could get at least 50 though, lol.

Oh cool. Human or animal?

Oh sorry, I completely forgot.

Thought so. like I said they manly went as big as they did about it in London because they were all ready worried with getting ready foe the games and all.

L.F.D.
    So did anything go on down there because of the Batman killings, like it did in london?

L.F.D.
    I should have known that was in that region -__- my roommate is going there for winter break, I want to stow away in his luggage or something :p

Yep, I'm leaving for school exactly one week from today. What about you, are there any holidays coming up? How's everything going?
    Had a beer, other than that not much. I'm not really in a situation where I can celebrate right now.

Given that I only have internet during the day now I guess we're going to keep missing each other.
    It's kind of hard to tell... Unless you're a dog that is, lol.

Let's hope I can at least scrape through 8)

o_O ...

Going now, see ya.
    I doubt she even knows what either of those mean.

That's pretty awesome. Got excellence on ICT (as to be expected).
    I might just scan it and show it to you.

You have to pay $10 to get your blood type... They would also use an extra tube. How much blood do they need for both tests?!

Lol, that's pretty cool.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…