• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pirate555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's been awhile I haven't battled you on wifi,I got new pokemon to test out,so if you ever catch me on wifi,if your not going to battle anyone else,lets have a good old battle...
    Hey Hets, =)

Cybert and I have been playing 'hypnotizing' game lately, in which one of us impersonates some random SPPF member (which is one of our friends). When Cybert became 'you'; he said that of all the SPPF members you like me the most. I don't know/care if that is be true or not, but that's not the point. He also said that you think Cybert is a (his words =>) 'slob, immature, unfriendly, mean' etc; and you don't like him to be in your friendship. I don't believe you feel that way, and I don't know what made him think that way.....Also that, previously, he said that there are few 'personal' things common between you and him. I don't want to know what are they (if both of you don't want to tell anybody). Its perfectly fine. Just tell him try not to say something to make me feel that I'm intruding in your (you and Cybert's) friendship.....Thanks^^

(Cybert! I know you will read this =P, so please don't say such things again)
    Saqib
    Ouch!....well doesn't hurt, though. Just tickles =D

Wonderful! I never do anything like the ones you do =(.....but,, that's ok!...just enjoy! =D

Well, the one(s) that I would choose will be......Tyranitar?! I like Tyranitar.

Saqib
    You promise? =P

But I don't want you to win =(

I hope you enjoy it then. I'll be there to give you lunch in bread =D
    You don't need to get work done all of the time =P
    Pair of Christmas tress ^_^
    No, I want you to be a butterfly *cries*

I don't see what that has anything to do with our conversation. =P

I am fine. I didn't do much today. Just slept late.
    How are you, pair of panties? =)
    Pair of banana trees.
    Evening ^_^,
    That's a good new that you go good connections with the IT technicians. Just make sure that you are allowed to browse forums there (if you want to get online from school).
    Good for you, if you like it =).

He said that you already removed the title (KotS) from him, so I no longer need to do it. =D
    Mixed feelings?! like what?.....*fake cheers* Yeah for college! College rocks!
    You can continue to write Hets/Hettie or whatever you like too. That new nickname is reserved to be said me only =P

Cheekoo
    Mornin' =D

--------

Well, NZ just lost a match against the PMs XI (an Australian team) on a tour match. That's pretty piss poor if you ask me

-------

He he, it would be, but Art and Health aren't my thing

----
    You do that

--------

It's because I'm copying and pasting what you wrote, because I can't remember it all, must've forgot to delete that part (>.<)
    I made the awesome team which is awesome
    Tatiana's Roses (Tatiana = me, Colour of Roses = Red = Soviet Union
    So Kronsteen as a fellow Soviet, you must be in that team
    *Waves Roddick Flag* go Roddick
    *Lights Internet Cigarette* Not even harmful

Tatiana
    Oh it was fun, So very Fun
    Anyway went out, Hey you haven't joined my game
    Was going to Roddick vs.Federer but decided to go to the finals instead (Which I have tickets already) so basically saving money

Tatiana
    But you're too pretty to be a caterpillar =3

You would never get boring. But it would be fun to eat marshmallows with you.
    You collapsed? Sleep well, my pair of panties.
    You're welcome, missy Pairate.
    Pair of cannons.
    He he, I would'vé ben an exceptional Bond villan at 10 then

---------------

Most likely, the NZ team is pretty pitiful.

------------

Oh yeah, we choose them at the end of last year, so I am 99.5% sure I know what I am doing

---------

er...Have fun then

-----------

As I have just woken, I'm going to have a shower now, see ya later Kronsteen ^_^ *waves*
    Kronsteen
    o_O, a little gender confused are we? But yea, that was my excuse when I ever got banned (which was when I was about 10)

-----------

Smashing, Kronsteen, literally. The new bat is finally knocked in and I can safely say it is very, very good. And I'm not sore for a change which is also a bonues

--------------

Nah, not yet. I have to go in for about 30 minutes at 11 tomorrow to finalise subjects, and then I start the school year on Wednesday.

----------

Anyway, I'll let you get back to your homework.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…