• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it was, that place is awesome. it was a pretty good day for us! :) but enough about me, how has your week been going?
    i split a (what was suppose to be a grasshopper shake: mint ice creme with fudge on the side of the glass with whipped creme and a cherry on top) with my older sister's step kid. they ran out of plain mint ice cream so they had to use mint chip. :( lol, nah it was alright though.
    Cool, Near's theme :D

Oh wow, good luck to you! How many episodes does One piece have?
    That's good! :) Oh nice, what song is your favorite? Sacred Stones? Not sure If I've ever heard of that :eek: I used to watch One Piece when it was on Toonami. I never got back into it after that, there are too many episodes now! lol XD I've been good thanks! Still busy taking care of my niece and working, August has been really busy for me
    funny story when we went to dinner that night. my mom, sister and niece came out with us and she told the waitress that the "birthday girls" would order first. so when the dessert came out, there was only a candle on akko's. she thought it was only her birthday since she ordered first. XD but akko kept the candle and re-lit it when we got home for me so i could blow it out. lol :p
    please don't worry about it! *hug* and thank you very much! :D akko and i had a great day!
    Walking home. I got called in to work cause my boss had a emergency yesterday and couldn't make it. So today we had to readjust all the kids work. Which was quite a simple task. Gahhh now I have to do homework once I get home.
    Missed your message again. No wonder I why you don't reply. Gosh me. I'm horrible at replying.
    I'll color you yellow and tell them not to eat the yellow snow. And no you won't be called mr frosty you'll be called...ummm, lol I dont know. Haha
    Not at all. I'll just stick you in the freezer and in no time you be looking like a Popsicle.
    Edit: lets go with snowman that way no one eats you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…