• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah well good luck! (is that what you say when someone's moving?)

Also, I live in Swindon which is less than an hours drive from Oxford (maybe shorter xD)
    Do you have something against normal, decent cars?! You may as well not drive just to keep that eyesore out of the road!! A nice little Volkswagen Polo seems suitable!

And yeah I didn't really ask my parents, I just took my Dad's card. Sometimes you must do these things for survival! Also, good luck finding a job in Oxford, can't find anywhere that's hiring. ):
    lol I think I'm getting used to it now! I'm slowly starting to love driving again. It's a fabulous car. :) (kind of still wish I went for the Beetle though.... maybe)

And lol are you kidding? I made sure to stop at a petrol station and use someone's credit card for a full tank. No one's getting free rides from me!
    Luckily they aren't actually that drunk, they just decided it would be best not to drive while there's a storm going on at this time of night. So they get me to do it... ¬_¬ And I get to drive them back tomorrow to pick up their car... ¬_¬ Oh the joys of owning a car!
    lol and that budget will get tighter as the time goes by! Going out even once or twice may seem like a luxury at some points. Be smart with the savings!!

Just had to go pick my parents up because they ended up drinking a bit more than they should have.... (no)
    Well I did go to a few, but those nights would probably be classed as boring by you Brookes people. After all, Oxford students don't really know how to party! ): lol And the clubs and pubs are just like anywhere, don't worry! Athough saying that I haven't actually been to many. Everyone's quite nice too, which could take some getting used to. I don't really like nice people... but that's another story. Just look forward to being back in education.... -_-
    But you stopped playing... ): Still sad about that! Our fights were fun!

loool 5 girls. Good luck with that! And that's pretty soon too, only 3 weeks away. o: I'm glad our halls only had 4 people per placement!
    Funny how it was still the main game at Evo 2012!!! (; Just cause you suuuuuuuuuck at it! And lucky you! I don't start Uni till mid October. ): So bored doing nothing all the time. And I don't have much to look forward to either lol, they told us year 2 was going to be hell. When do you move into halls?
    That's because I am at home and hang out with my friends a lot and that until September. Holidays ftw! I'll be online more frequently when I return to Switzerland.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…