• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah when you think about it, those feathers on Sneasel/Weavile? Might be BASED OFF CHICKEN FEATHERS.

The whole point is those 2 are badass (and are the animals their based on).

:cool:
    I mean....I hear angry chickens can be pretty scary, anyways.

Weasels are so tiny.

So thats pretty epic right there.
    Haaaaiiii I got really tired and fell asleep lol.

I'll see what I can find sometime I guess.
    I wanna see the weasel domanate over its 'kills'! Srsly even if its creepy as f*** i wanna see it. Sounds really badass. XD
    Anyways I drew said picture in real life.

Why does the weasel's face keep making me think of a dragonite, though......o_O;

Ehh, I dislike Dragonite a little now, i admit it. But it might mostly be due to that Iris drama, which, in fact, is pretty stupid to get upset over...
    Best part; Prey doesn't even look like it was once ALIVE.

Thats how badass this drawing is.

And its not the most professionally drawn but a prey that never looked 'alive' to BEGIN with?

>D
    I just draw a picture of a weasel with some "prey" in its mouth. And above it is the text "I'm Badder>You".

Cooooooooooool....
    XD;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…