• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there, Roseliamelia ^_^

Mind if I call you Rosie, as saying the proper username takes to long....
    Well, I used to be the Rose King, not my name I brang roses to girls who were sad, but I can probably bring you one @---()---()---. So you got PBR, so we can battle or atleast a DS, so we can battle that way. I better see some Rose POkemon on your team
    Fair call.

----------

Ugh. Please don't talk to me about Rugby. It's my least favourite sport, and by some distance. People deliberately running into themselves, getting their heads kicked in etc. really doesn't appeal to me. I hate how it is labelled as our (New Zealand's) 'national sport'. I guess it's similar to Gridion (umm...football you call it), but at least you people are smart enough to wear padding.

--------------

Actually forget we were having a conversation for a sec. My bad >.<
    Yup, often just spend a few hours going for a cruise around town. Can be good to relax..

----------

Oh good, would save time having to explain it. And yes it is a bit confusing for those who aren't really accustomed to it, but I can say the same about your Baseball, and Gridion and Hockey.
    Never heard of it. A yes, know quite a bit 'bout bike rides though. Whoa, very impressed.

-------------

Ever heard of a sport called cricket? Well, it's my fav sport and do it, or practice it, every single day. I assume you've heard of golf too......Add that to the list of sports I participate in.
    So what else do you do then, aside from being a very knowledgable Lakers fan?

--------

No probs ^_^
    Oh cool. Still, no one really deserves that.

--------

Well it's pretty hard not to win when you score 132 points!!

--------

I like your dog too, very cute not to mention your good self also
    Hello. I should probably apologise regarding the Clippers comment. No one deserves to be labelled a Clippers fan. Sorry
    How surprising. A Clippers fan then, eh? Good girl (XD)..........

---------

Anyway, I'm off to have lunch. See ya.
    Oh crap. That's right. Got mixed up with the east coast. So you do live on the west coast then. L.A perhaps..............
    Just gone midday actually, so am about to have lunch.

--------

I assume that it is somewhere near 6.15pm on the west coast (assuming that's where you live).....
    Fair call (I guess)

--------

Not bad, although I hurt my back so I've been better. Am actually doing something non-basketball related for a change...

--------

And yourself?
    So umm.....guess we are not going to have a convo then. Well that's cool. You don't have too......
    True, but things get better with age (ha!). I'm not expecting them to either, but as long as they don't lose because of a Derek Fisher bomb with .4 left, then I'm happy (it still hurts)

---------

Bynum should really be suspended after how he flattened Gerald Wallace too

---------

Yea ryto. Hopefully we can continue this potentially interesting conversation some other time then. 'night.
    He he, I love a Lakers loss. Hate to be near you when that call was given.

Still, being a Spurs fan monday's loss (my monday, as living in NZ we are a day ahead), didn't make me the happiest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…