• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there buddy! I was wondering if you could help me with some Pokemon name changes? I think you said once that you can?
    Oh crap sorry about that stupid post my phone froze and I pressed it 2 times on the post message button but came up 5 times
    I guess it kind of make since to use that one you get (if you haven't used it) if you come across a shiny and don't want to accidentally miss it. Besides the masterball issue, your friend caught it themself? c:
    The 2 shiny jirachi I have I am 99% sure they are clones of an original haven't compared the 2 yet I only know they are both careful if yours isn't careful I could trade my jirachi for your jirachi and I could throw in a pokemon to sweeten the deal like what you did thanks again for that bro
    Yeah I have only gotten a careful shiny jirachi with some odd yet perfect (to me) IV'S 9, 9, 9, 8, 26, 8 so what nature is your shiny jirachi :)
    Nice for me I have begun a horrible, horrible search for shiny jirachi won't be a huge hunt because I am not looking for the stupid flawless shinies versions
    Thanks man and you were really willing to trade any of your shinies to help me find the one tyrogue thanks man :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…