• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pirate555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh hiya! How are you doing? Its snowing where I am now... Yes thats right SNOWING! Geez the last time it snowed here mustve been about 6 years ago, when I was 10!
    *bounces around like a loony gone loonier* ...SNOWWWWWW!!!! *bonk*
    also-check out my new sig! LegendaryRotom drew the pic for me-isn't it A.W.E.S.O.M.E?!
    Lucky, lucky, lucky.

-------

Faulty wood apparently. Couldn't be avoided. Man I am pissed though
    I have been to Wales and Ireland and London, I have muscles, Yes
    Summer is here and ti has been 40+ degrees recently, GO Nadal
    I thought the snow never sets in England, becuase it always rains (xD)

----------

Cool *copies and pastes to Tatiana*

--------

Guess what? My new bat which I spent hours preparing snapped (well, got quite a large crack) It's beyond repair :(
    Fine, It is a lot more busy, Right now it is quite hot so I am only wearing shorts, no shirt and it is 26 degrees, It does seem hotter
    <_<
    I only seen snow once at UK, It was somewhere in Wales
    Aho- what are you doing on at this time, Kronsteen?

---------

btw, I still have to ask you for the social club descrition..
    Actually, I am a slob. You should see my room...papers are everywhere...and I mean EVERYWHERE. And I can be a bit immature at times...as you seen from the hypnosis games. I don't think you're mean at all. I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. I will do the best in my power to make it up to you...I will.

Also, I am never online on the weekends.

Apologetically,
    Robert "CyberBlastoise" CENSORED. (well you didn't think I'd tell you my last name now did you?)
    "Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."- Albert Camus
    I thought i might have to post it on here because you never check faceBook lol!
    Its so pretty- that quote that i predicted i might not remember to tell you at the pArty so here we go- haha *check it out im on seribii*
    Yeehaw there, =D

About Cybert's games, did he tell you what I said about you when I 'became' him? If not, ask him. LOL I just teased him to the borders of annoyance. Anyways, I'm not playing that 'game' again........and I think that you weren't able to talk to him last night, or were you?

Aww! What happened, dear? I 'heard' that you got some injury during a fencing competition. Even then, why did you continue fencing? Common dear, don't over-do yourself. I would love to take part in that contest, if only I knew how to play Gala and I was able to get to the competition place.

That's right! religion plays the main part in my life, but that doesn't mean that sports and other things become unnecessary. Infact, sports like archery, swimming, etc. are recommended in our religion....I, too, hope there will be something for me to do in the future, but so far all I see coming in the future are course homeworks, tests, and exams. XD

Take Care
    Saqib
    Maybe not. Might decide to get ****** as it will be my 16th

---------

One armed fencing? lol

----------

he he, ryto. See you later then
    Maybe I will. My birthday is in only two weeks.............

--------------
    Yuppers. I would play through though. I'm not going to miss an opportunity to use the new bat.

---------

Oh yeah, fencing. Just remembering some of our fencing conversations when I didn't really know you. Good times............
    Yep, still enjoying them. Only have a few days left so better make the most of them

-----------

Things are getting better actually. My back is quite a bit better now than what it used to be so good news

---------

Hows yourself?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…