• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's a Database Error. It should be back up soon.

As for the Shaymin; I've got numerous infractions concerning them prior so I simply left it out. Once the event starts; I'll re-post my list with the Shaymin added.
    What about I let both of them hold some good items?Something like dawn,dusk,shiny stones,max revive,or maybe rare candies?
    Well I have 2 tanabata jirachis,both legit,no prs or smilely face,their id no. are 50707 and 60707,and the dunsparce is legit,no prs/smilely face.
    Things I can offer:
    Shiny:Magnemite,Hitmonlee,Typhlosion,Dunsparce,Miltank,Roselia,Purugly,Shinx
    Events:Distant land lugia,TRU Dragonite,Tanabata Jirachi x2,Channel Jirachi
    You can have 2 shinies or 1 event for the tutor.
    I know, but I'll wait until later on it. I have been considering breeding for either an Adamant or Jolly Charmander that I will eventually want the move Fire Punch on when I EV train it and evolve it into a Charizard. I will get back to you on that.
    Yep, I'm here. My net is running at a snails pace though. I need to reboot my computer, but I'll go on Wi-Fi now so I can try to get you that Tauros so you can tutor it for me.
    Nope...the Blissey was obtained in a trade over GTS, everything else I did on my own, or I trust the people well enough th know they aren't hacked.And no, I don't hack or clone anything I have.
    UT Shinies
    "Serious" Shinx, Lvl 5,
    "Naughty" Oddish, Lvl 22,
    "Hardy" Spoink, Lvl 22,
    "Careful" Octillery, Lvl 34,
    "Careful/Gentle/Gentle" Tentacruel, Lvls 35/40/42,
    "Bold" Golbat, Lvl 54
    "Timid" Uxie, Lvl 50
    "Modest" Azelf, Lvl 50
    "Lonely" Regigigas, Lvl 70

EV'd Shinies
    "Brave" Wobbufette, Lvl 50, MAX EV in HP, no EV's anywhere else
    "Brave" Quagsire, Lvl 50, MAX EV's in HP, and Sp Def
    "Docile" Lucario, Lvl 51, MAX EV's in Atk and Speed
    "Gentle" Machamp, Lvl 50, MAX EV's in Atk and Speed
    "Timid" Mismagius, Lvl 58, MAX EV's in Sp Atk, and Speed (Cured of PKRUS) I CAUGHT THIS ONE MYSELF. I ASSURE YOU IT IS LEGIT!!!
    "Impish" Blissey, Lvl 100 Obtained in trade EV's are unknown, does not know "Thunder Wave", does not know "Siesmic Toss" (currently has PKRUS)

Events
    "Quiet" Jirachi, Lvl 17, (WISHMKR)
    "Bashful" Mew, Lvl 10, (Toys'r'Us)(MYSTRY)

Other Pokemon
    "Calm" Regigigas, Lvl 70, (UT)
    "Quiet" Regigigas, Lvl 1, (UT)(Platinum Regigigas)
    Yes. The one I sent is just in need of an update. Most of it is correct, though...gimme a minute and I'll resend it to you.
    Well...I thought it was going to work...Oh well...It's getting late. I think I'll waiyt on the tauros. Thanks alot for the others though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…