• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably tomorrow. My next cloning sesh just came on, and they usually take ~30 Mins or so. And i'm cloning yours back because we've traded so much
    Sure, that'd be fine with me. Since I normally don't do credits, I'll write it down on my notepad.
    Yeah, its pretty common. And since so many people were asking me for it (to use in battles) I decided to release an EV'd Version of it for people to use. No collector's value as a Salamence, so no loss.
    No, I don't :/. Most recent I have is the Movie '12 Meloetta. I have arranged trades for the upcoming German Pikachu Day and the Korean YOTD Eggs, though.
    My goodness. I am VERY interested in this one:
    PCNYc Halloween AGGRON Lv. 100 UT [00601 - Adamant - Mischievous]

Do you know if its legit? I'd like a Pokecheck Screenshot of it beforehand. This would be something I'd trade a PCNYA for (normally only other PCNYa's).
    Thanks for your help Scrafty :) . Let me dig up that trade of ours...
    I remember it was My Korean Leafeon (With proof), ________ for your Korean Blissey with proof (You asked NFT) , _______ . I deleted the PM :/
    The Pokecheck Legality Analysis will tell it all, if you could send me it? (I'm assuming you uploaded it?)

Also, we have a trade we never did. :3
    You can do it somehow if you have a flash cart. I have someone who help me doing that. I'm not really sure what I want. Can you give me 1 credit in your shop so that I can decide later?
    No, I had to get the Hydregion pokechecked first. I did yesterday and it was totally legit. I will pick a new pokemon later today.
    Hmm, yeah it's super late here now, I'm actually not usually on right now since it's 5 am. I think I can try and be on in 4 1/2 hours though since I will be going to church. So if you want we can try then. Or if not then, it'll have to be later than that, like 9 hours from now...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…