• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol. I've also got profiles done for my siblings, Seijuro's rebuilt from the ground up, and Rouga's re-tooled for the fic.

Izuna Uchiha, Madara's younger brother. He had the motivation, knew Madara's history, and didn't necessarily have to die upon losing his eyes. Rather, he could've transplated a pair and gained EMS just like Madara did, making him powerful enough to act as Madara. Then, where Madara would go about setting up the ground work for the Moon's Eye plan, Izuna could've stayed in the background and found ways to extend his lifespan, thus picking up the plan and attempting to finish it after Madara's death. It would've worked almost completely in context too.
    Hm. Speaking of Zeruda and crew, my chapter is starting to come together again. I'm almost done. Sometime in the next week, I hope.

Since the previous two chapters, since Kamui's power was revealed, I assume. No **** then. But before that? Obito lost favor as the right choice a long time ago.
    Oh you.

Really? I thought most people stopped barking up that tree a long time ago. And eh, it doesn't really make sense in context. He would've been 13 at the time of the Kyuubi attack. I don't care how good the Kamui is, there's no way a 13 year-old of any kind could stand up to the Yondaime ****ing Hokage for any period of time.
    I can't freaking believe Kishimoto's latest plot twist. He actually went with the most obvious thing and almost nobody saw it coming.
    One day. Sometimes it's more like half a day lol.
    As a family, my dad and I go to pray Fajr, then we go to the cemetery, go back to the Mosque for Eid salaat, and go home and have breakfast (though the order was slightly changed this year). Then we go to my nan's for lunch, and usually we either go home and just spend the rest of the day watching tv or whatever, or stay and chat for a bit longer.
    As a community, well, I'm not too sure what goes on. I think there's like... a funfair in the local park, but I never go. That's about it really.
    You?
    do you act like an asian like bring a rice cooker into your room? Lol I've actually done that before.

Oh do you.
    My mom (the asian that complains about my education all the time) always says if I wanna go out of town for college, that she'll move to the same city with me because she doesn't want me to work too much while I study to pay for rent and other stuff.. I always thought it was a hellish thing but now that I hear you talking about missing your family... maybe I won't mind it..
    no sir, you're mistaken.
    I'm one of those half asian people. hmmm join the club... does that mean you are too?

(the hell why haven't i replied to this i swear i did srry)
    Oh I see. Are you planning on returning to where you came from after your study period is over?
    I'm on the west coast of canada where it rains most of the time
    On second thought, running every other day is the best option. I went running 2 days in a row and it sucks. Running on Wednesday wasn't bad, I jogged straight to my rest stops without any problems. But when I went running yesterday, my legs felt so heavy. Combined with me lifting weights 5 days in a row for 2 hours, my body can't barely take it.
    Running twice a week and or every other day is a good idea for someone who just started running. When you get used to it, you could go running everyday.
    Good thing Iftari was a few hours ago...
    Ah, alright. Because I'm creating my own alphabet, and if I'm short-handing it, I might turn some symbols into a simple dot. I was wondering if most people did it like an actual dot, or more like a scribbled-in circle.
    Haha.
    Man there was a lot of info on that laptop T.T
    I have a random question. When you write in Arabic, for letters like taa, thaa, jeem, dhal, do you write the dots as just a point with your pen/pencil/whatever, or do you draw something more like a circle, so it stands out?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…