• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I agree it was better that it went with Ash. It suffered a lot with Paul but Charizard was Ash's first fire type.
    That should be Charizard.
    Something pokemon should have done when Hoenn rolled along.

I like Greymon too, and Mimi's when it turns into the Cactus fighter. And at least those kids grew up unlike the case with Pokemon where once you reach 10. you stay like that forever. (ash misty may dawn)
    Wow. Cool. After those kids grew up and they were no long on the show I didn't care about the new cast. (season 3)
    Yeah, I think it fits him. Misty won't persuade him to go clothe shopping first this time, she realizes Ash is who he is, and accepts it this time.

Well, who would you want to be replaced for one/two/three of those?

Okay, good, Then the League is for OS Pokemon only, but there might be - and I repeat, MIGHT be - some appearances for non-OS Pokemon too, outside of the League. For example, I'm considering Leavanny to take part into the Bug Catching Contest with Ash. Then I think I'll probably make Ash rotate his team anyways outside of the League, for three spots. Ash will always keep Pikachu (I don't like it, but not having Ash keep Pikachu all the time is just not realistic), Bayleef (favorism and the desire to show Bayleef's underestimated strentgh) and the Pokemon he'll catch in the chapter I'm writing now (I won't say who), and the three spots left are open for rotation. Is that a good idea?

I gotta go, bye!
    Only season 1 & 2 but that was a long time ago. I was thinking of going back to it whenever I legit had time.
    Oh, the summer break seemed so short... Well, I'm fine, still at home, I start University in October; I've been trying to watch other anime such as Death Note, Bleach, Naruto and I wait for Pokemon B/W 2 in English :).
    Good. But of course Ash immediately wants to battle when he and Misty arrive in Goldenrod, even though Misty would prefer to go clothe shopping first.

I can't promise anything,

I understand, but also keep in mind Ash will catch a new Pokemon in the chapter I'm writing now, he just simply has too many Pokemon to gurantee all will appear. I'll really try, but don't expect me to gurantee it.

Well, what changes would you want Ash to make now? He'll catch a new Pokemon, so one will have to go to Professor Oak (I already decided who, but that Pokemon will get a nice sendoff by beating the crap out of Whitney's Miltank first), but would you also want Ash to replace a big portion of his current team now?

Also, the Jotho League in the anime had a pre-round with one Pokemon to be used. Then, there were two 3 vs. 3 battles (Ash battled Jackson and Macy for that), and then we have Ash vs. Gary, Ash vs. Harrison, Harrison losing in the semifinal and the final round. That leaves the following schedule:
    - 1 vs. 1
    - 3 vs. 3
    - 3 vs. 3
    - 6 vs. 6
    - 6 vs. 6
    - 6 vs. 6
    - 6 vs. 6

That means Ash can use 31 different Pokemon if he wanted to, but using six new Pokemon, while there are 39 Pokemon that he has (including the Pokemon he'll catch, Pidgeot, Squirtle, Gliscor, Butterfree, Charizard, Primeape, Butterfree). I could enlarge the League with two extra 6 vs. 6 battles, but a Trainer swapping around his complete team for every battle isn't realistic. And that while using all OS Pokemon is perfectly possible, with some of them even getting multiple battles.

However, I could give Ash's non-OS Pokemon some small appearances before the League, but it won't be more than short appearances for maybe a Gym Battle, Bug Catching Contest or something like that. Then some or maybe even all non-OS Pokemon would get an appearance. Would that satisfy you?
    Do you think Ash would be fine with that?

Well, I can't give all Pokemon a crapload of League battles, some will have to just get one battle. But if it's possible, Muk, Kingler and Tauros will get multiple battles.

Sorry, but why is it unfair to stick with OS Pokemon?

Also, giving ALL of Ash's Pokemon an appearance (also consider Squirtle and Pidgeot being brought back, me planning a League appearance for Butterfree, maybe Primeape getting a small League cameo and Charizard also returning for the League) is just very hard, he has so many Pokemon...
    I think Ash is perfectly fine with Misty dressing up somewhat warmer.

Thank you!

He certainly will use them at least once. As I told you once before, all OS Pokemon of Ash will get at least one battle (and maybe his non-OS ones too, if there are enough battles to give all of them an appearance, so I can't promise to give non-OS ones a League appearance).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…