• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha thanks! :D i started to shiny hunt again, and i already got a shiny turtwig, and shiny flawless Groudon :D
    Its all thanks to these Bad Boys, lol XD
    Sigh. For a game you explain alot.

I apologise. But in a battle there is no fairness at all even with rules involved. Making one frustrated from losing the battle is normal. Spamming/abusing overpowerful moves is one of the ways to win. I cannot say you cannot do that or whatever. Battling can be unpleasant in any games that have versus mode.

Coping with frustration such as letting it slide cause you know it is 'too bad' you have to deal with this strategy with is for sure a lost for you can be tough but I battled so many times, it is easy for me to drop it. Though it takes 20mins for me to calm down.

If you wish if you want to battle me, shall we agree with some rules to make it slightly more enjoyable? Though if you are still in rage I am fine with it. Playing Pokemon everyday does not do me good anyway.
    Now you know how I felt yesterday?

No worries, the 3 key players I got from GTS were released. Don't say I didn't warn you that they are mean. But easily broken if you know how to.

In random battles where there is no rules, well of course meeting these kind of trolling doesn't make your day.

Ok I leave you to calm down then. I shall log off.
    Hehe.You are asking casual battle so here it is. There are no rules.

I made you DC too.Told ya my trolling is bad.

I didn't ask for Standard battle either.
    i would suggest cloning mine, but i dont want you to miss out on the 5th gen dream world. theyre pretty hard to get though
    because pokecheck can tell how the ability is passed down, and how the parents got the ability.
    Ah don't blame you, It took me forever to get my current rank and I'm only doing it so I can get to a specific rank. To be able to chose would be much better.

Noooo! 5th gen sucks. You shall keep battling 4th gen forever! :)
    you can breed them, and the dream world is a place you can access with your c-gear. you put a pokemon to sleep with the game synce app, and then you go to the pokemon global link where you can grow berries, make a house, and find items and pokemon while visiting the dream bridge. in order to get a pokmemon. you need to make a wish with a berry, then get a pokemon, but only once a day. the pokemon ALWAYS has thier dream world ability, put theres only a 25% chance to get a female :/ and you have to play games to earn the pokemon's respect.
    Btw, if you want to increase your post count without spamming then just go and lie/ put one word answrs in topics which increase you postcount. That's how I got my post count up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…