• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Noheart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are such an idiot. Mence is already there, and that's what we've been saying all along.

o_o;
    Err, cool. I don't care if you use "cool" stuff.

I play to win, which in my opinion is fun. So, there.
    That was probably because it was a "spam" thread.

Honestly, I don't care whether I spell "l33tsp33k" right or not.
    A sense of humor? It's not funny at all. (lolcats, either)

"Now, shut up" isn't flaming, really. Telling someone to shut up because all their posts are completely false information isn't.

ANYWAY. I don't feel like arguing, but stop the l33ts35k.
    Flaming? Useless babbling? I think not. What other people, and you, said was useless babbling. I just had to prove those people wrong, which really isn't flaming.
    Also, regarding your post in the "UU/BL Pokemon on Wifi" thread...

DID YOU NOT FREAKING READ MY POST RIGHT ABOVE YOURS? It doesn't matter at all if you "follow" Smogon tiers, just don't say they suck. They're for real players.

/owned
    Just because a Pokemon has a high base stat doesn't mean it's meant to do what the stat implies.

Take Flareon for example. It has a high base Attack stat, but it's movepool is awful. Same with Entei, who is better suited to Calm Minding.
    Umbreon isn't really a special wall, just an annoyer. Which are pointless, really. Umbreon just not good.
    Use my 'Offensive Calm Mind Grumpig' that I invented in the old UU, it still works okay in today's UU.

And, Specs Manectric always packs a punch, even in OU, so why shouldn't it work in the new UU?
    Dude...

This was the way UU should have been made, putting everything in there, and if something is unbalanced, ban it.

It's also way more fun, there's tons of strategies to use.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…