• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The term was for people who wanted to predict the IV characteristic of there Pokemon in the third generation. There isn't much use to it. Plus, making up words is fun.

Does my Therian idea make sense? Crouching tiger, hidden dragon..
    Yeah, sorry about the random message. :p

To be a little bit less random, I thought the Therian forms are based on celestial beast rather than the mesoamerican dieties. I think this since the "rivalry" is shifted from Thundurus vs Tornadus to Thundurus vs Landorus. With the therian forms of the later group, Thundurus has high special attack and Landorus has high Attack. This could reflect the more reserved Dragon vs the brutal Tiger.
    Hey bobandbill, how ar you?

I made up a new word: polyaltusvale. It is abbreviated as PAV. Anyway, PAV syndrome describes a Pokemon with more that one high IV. For example, I have an Eevee without a 31 and a 30 in both Special Attack and Special Defense. I need to do one of my runs for Pokemon XD where I leave the Sun Shard for that Eevee while I evolve the XD Eevee into something else. Anyway, the probability that I got for PAV syndrome is 15%.
    Is my review to the latest chapter of RealRaymon's fanfic alright? I wanna be sure I'm not breaking the rules again and if I need to add anything to my post.
    Jeez... don't get a visitor message for months and now I get two in two days. I suddenly feel special again xD
    I see that Bay and zhanton / zadros (now i'm not sure who omg) are also members. Will surely get to reading everything soon! :)
    WOOHOO! Awesome! "proposed by WillieNelson" :3 although I might've missed something while copy-pasting it, so you might wanna check for stuff that doesn't apply to Serebii.For example, I took out the Q&A about the reward, but it might be mentioned in another spot in the thread. (I realized that after sending the PM)
    Oooooh. Alright. I'll patiently wait for it. In the meantime I'll get to fulfilling my promise of finishing TRoPC, It's harder than it looks. XD

I tried hovering over your signature but I couldn't find any link that goes to it. I'm really interested in checking it out though! :)
    Realist fics (I assume that's what you meant by slice of life) are the ones I'm most familiar with, and the ones I usually write (sans Stars), so you're making me so excited it hurts. XD

Ooh, a Pokemon webzine? I've been really interested in finding one. Mind giving me a link?

And the OP's okay with you starting the PMD challenge thread. :)
    Thank you, those were surprisingly helpful. I'll take a while to think of new story with better characters. I hope you will read it again in the future and have a better review
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…