• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, for future reference please use the format for posts in the Friend Safari thread. Thanks!
    you don't have a 3ds, yet ur supporting the making of a game for the 3ds. seems legit.
    Wanna be friends, and the community mm is starting in september, dragonitor posted about it yesterday, 6 pokemon were chose from a random number thingy and we can vote for 2 each. Voting lasts until august 28th, the top 2 will be mmed, then in october we return to an re hunt. Pm dragonitor your votes
    pkmn:
    riolu
    dratini
    wynaut
    shuckle
    dwebble
    oddish
    only pms will count
    yeah sorry! the time zones are messed up. I think i've got it now though, i can be on around the same time you posted that I think...
    Hey send me a private message if you see me on!

Well I am online waiting for ya!
    Yeah I know right? I have my Volcarona do that. :p good luck! I just reached 400, but I'm nearing 500. but I had to spend all day working on a car. (Despite my age, I am ok at mechanics)
    So neither of us are doing so well 8D I'm almost at 180 now, so about to reach the 200 mark. Thank god for Laversta and Flame Body, this would be even more of a nightmare otherwise ^^;
    hmm. I'm almost at 400 :p I haven't had much time as we just got some new netflix stuff so we've been watching series and the like. I'll probably get my act together this afternoon :p and congrats. I've never been quoted quoted XD
    Yays! I've been quoted! :3 First time I've been quoted on Serebii 8D And how are ya doing with the Eevee hunt so far? :3 160 eggs for me with my Axew hunt so far, no luck. D:
    I was actually planning to XDD *edits sig * :p arg calming music my only weakness! muahah!! I love calming music. I play the piano too so thats a win :D
    You should totally quote what I just said in ya sig. 8D /just joking I have no headache medicine, but I have the power of calming music on my side! :D
    Makes no difference to me either way dood. :p May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win! :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…