• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• its been awhile lance you must be back being busy again haven't talked in awhile teg has gone through major changes we all still miss you though ;)
    lance hey yes i changed my name :) it it the eeveelover you use to know glad to see your back from hades XD i understand yeah teg is going strong but still were kinda so so with the wars and etc but were still strong as we can be :)
    Glad to hear you'll be back! See you then~!
    Oh and I'm lavaburst14, the person who gave you that calm Shellos long time back. :)
    hey lance wish we could talk but just letting you know sorry but you have been removed form teg since you been inactive since September :( if you want to rejoin back just re post a application...i do miss you though :) i also do still have the flawelss latios non shiny...also i was gunna a rng you that larvasta still but since you disappeared :/ also i got my own art shop..hope to see you back on the forms though...if not goodbye my friend i will miss you :)
    lance just asking do you want a flawless hp fire latios? im about to rng one...if you need a better iv one if you like thats why im asking...unless you do already have a good iv one...
    okay sounds good did you post it in the thread? i didn't get a pm about it lol...thats why i asked...was really sick yesterday so i never got back on...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…