• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm your opponent for '2 life'. Let me know if you want to arrange a time, and if not, I'm on CG's channel on PO server on PO whenever I'm online and battling.
    Hey, we're paired up for the Tier 10 tourney. I'll be on PS tonight under the same name I have here, though probably not for a while yet. If you see me there, just shoot me a challenge so we can battle.
    Well, Arceus Rock has a lot of weaknesses that my team has in common, and my Lucario is vital. However, here's an updated list.

Deoxys-S / Lucario / Volcarona / Hydregion / Rhydon / Armaldo / Heracross / Gallade / Celebi / Crustle / Butterfree / Escavalier
    For the Battle City tournament, are you willing to trade your Espeon away? Here's my whole list.

Deoxys-S / Lucario / Volcarona / Conkeldurr / Xatu / Dusknoir / Heracross / Gallade / Celebi / Crustle / Butterfree
    You'd already had damage dealt to Latios once from SR +passive damage from hail. You hadn't removed them with rapid spin. You were going to take SR damage and hail damage again at least once. (Likely suffered 2 turns hail damage)
    Lol, yes you won. But the misses mattered. They were crucial, in fact. The only thing I'm arguing here was the fact that you said, "Misses didn't matter." If it makes you feel better to think that, that's fine.

It was a GG besides those two misses. Both of us played fairly well, you just had more luck in this one, which is part of the game.
    Once again, GG.
    Would not have KO'd with the amount of SpD investments I had. Account for damage done to Latios done by SR already, the additional damage upon switch in. Could've gone either way, depending on what range of damage dragon pulse did on the min/max spectrum.

Was a GG overall, but the misses mattered.
    can you like update the op, crossing quote master out cuz rairyan won same for me and you. and then put score: 1-1?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…