• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me Flish invites you to join Pokemon Friendship. There is a online MMORPG coming up, really nifty. You can see it's screen-shots at the 'Pokemon Friendship Game' topic of the Announcement board. The link is below and you don't have to join, but if you do, that would be great! Thanks for reading and I hope you join.

CLICK
    I don't mean to be mean but, I just don't like it when people don't follow my rules.

I'll let you join if you create a whole new character that follows regulations. Read the RPG rules also. It'll help you create a character and help create better posts also.

No offense but, that post wasn't very detailed. It reminded me of Torpoleon. (If you read his posts they don't have any detail at all!)
    Actually, I did say something and the answer is no! Sign- ups are already over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…