• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol. It should be you!

D: Don't chop trees!

OOH. I like to be clear and light taste though.

Yeah beaver that eats cheese XD Build Build Build! (Munch)

Roll on them tooo!
    Stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hai !!!
    Oh they are busy I guess!

YUCK! I go for the real beef!

Hmm Green Tea?

NOM! I left with 6 now. *Build build build*

Dry yourself and roll over on a pile of dead grass!
    Okay I'm sorry you're not the only one I speak to.

It's not. I was making fun of you. :D
    THEN DON'T COMPLAIN. I HAVE TO EAT IT TO.

NOPE.

I'm confused now.

NO. I WENT TO THE MIDDLE SCHOOL FOR A YEAR.
    I suppose I don't technically have to be up that early, but I've found that having an extra hour of being awake before class is helpful because when you do go to class, you're not in "I just crawled out of bed" mode.

Busy. I leave tomorrow (saturday) and have all my packing to do. I probably should've started that earlier.
    Twas sorry about that. Like 2 other people...

It's the most perfect thing ever.
    WELL YOU CAN BRING LUNCH FROM HOME.

AHAHAHA. YOU'RE SO HILARIOUS.

No I shave. That is a good thing. And then they say you're welcome again.
    CAUSE I WENT TO THE HIGH SCHOOL WHEN I WAS IN 7TH GRADE. NOW I'M IN 10TH.
    It's okay. The ones I was worried about became full adults. You can click on the link below the eggs to see what dragons I have. If you want to, I mean.
    Lol welcome back Windy! I am still here and I made some art by people requested. Pretty lazy so far for me for now!

BEEF!

GOOOD!

Uh I need six XD But I think 7 is better as I wanna eat one.

That is some serious sweating you have!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…