• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I never release any of my pokemon If If I never use them. They'll always be in my box forever. Quick question. Though, why did you never have the nature you want and then the right Iv to go with it?

I doubt I will transfer them across to 5th gen, I don't even have 5th gen. Lol. Yes I adore fighting types. And I would have trained Machamp eventually so thank you for saving me the trouble. Likewise with Dusknoir.

Yes I love trick room, most of the pokemon I have trained are really slow so it's really useful. It shall be a good addition to my trick room team.

Once again man, good luck at college and I'm hope you have a good life. I will cherish your pokemon forever and they will never be traded away. You were probably the person I battled the most often and always enjoyed our battles. Peace out dude.
    this is good enough, actually none would have been alright. i hope you do well in college :D
    makes some money for yoursefl you you can be the one making the next pokemon game, lol
    make the asians feel less smarter than you XD
    oh its ok it was fun battling. life isnt all fun and games. i hope you enjoyed battling as much as i have. it was really awesome when i met you. i never battle so many times when you friended me :)
    I would be honored to receive these pokemon. Don't matter that the others are gone. I have 3 random mews now anyway. Even receiving just one, would be greatly appreciated. I will certainly look after those pokemon. Yes I do like UU pokemon :) So that would be nice aswell thanks.
    it sure would! my salaamence named hope is a screen breaking team, since espeon has becime so freaking over OU this would be good for an all out attaking team :D

so were still gonna battle right?
    wow really? im hornored. no joke :)

lol i gave you a shiny eevee, but its a rejet shiny. nobody wants it
    If Course! My Favorite is UU anyway ^^ and Mewtwo would make an awesome addition to me Uber team im trying to make. ive never had a shutterbug before, so it will be funt to use it :D
    dude, im really sorry, i fell asleep right after i sent you that message. an dof course ill use your pokemon
    Nah. Sorry I wasn't around.

Just give to someone else since I am an avid Pokemon collector. And I do have huge collection but I don't give to people lol.

Or you could just keep it forever. Event Pokemon isn't easy to get.

Since this could be my last message to you, have a enjoyable time!
    I don't know what it is but I'm very interested to find out.... You can ignore my request in the PM if you want, I didn't see this message untill afterwards.

I'd appreciate any pokemon given to me. When can you trade?
    Lol I lied.

I have alot of inactive users that didn't come back at all so I removed them. Only after a year they don't come back online I removed them. I don't want to give an impression to people that I am popular.

Anyway good luck in whatever you do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…