• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol. You arent bad yourself. But I look better now. Why the hell did you think I could get so many girls? Im not going to be ugly.
    Well, ya. The TyraniBoah was THE BEST wall breaker back in gen 3. It still is in 4. IDK about 5.

Wallbreaker Tyranitar basically hides behind substitutes and fires off focus punches on special walls and surprises physical walls with special attacks like Dark Pulse and Ice beam.
    It's got max HP and more EV emphasis on spAttack. I'd like to give it to you. I was supposed to give it to some one else, but he didn't show up.
    Ok whatever. I put it up but remember that its a 1-2 year old pic. And its discolored. I made it gray.
    Nicholas said he could fight in like an hour. And if you really want to know what I look like I can show a pic from 1 or possibly 2 years ago but I really look the same. Just a bit bufffer. I can make it my profile pic. I am going toshow you why I get so many girls
    Of course man. You were my greatest friend on Serebii. I always enjoyed battling with you. If you were online yesterday night, I would've given you more of my Pokes. I'd know it was in good hands.
    lol All my Pokemon are almost gone. I have nothing left! It's so sad. I'm trying to give off Terminator, the shiny Azelf you gave men, and a Dusknoir off to Lord Fighting. They are the only ones I have now.
    Hahaha thanks! And thanks man. I could have given you more Pokemon so I'd know it's in better hands...but eh, it was Open so other people came hounding.

Anyway, please use in 5th gen as well! All those Pokemon are perfectly bred to do what they do best at. And they are amazing! Smogon based Pokemon all the way.
    Salamence is OU in BW so I hope he is of use to you!
    You realize that I denied like A LOT of people who wanted the Mew just so I could give it to you? My most prized Pokemon?
    ;)
    Cyrius, I'm giving you my most prized Pokemon. The Mew, shutterbug, Jokeyboy, and fpr the last slot, would you like TyraniBoah (The famous 3rd gen Tyranitar) or a perfectly offernsive Salamence?

I think the offensive Salamence is more your style. He has max Attack and speed stats with Dragon Dance.

Will you use my Pokemon in 5th gen and not throw them away?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…