• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i just back home, no more wifi sadly DX but i gots to go teach someone how to shade drawings ttyl:)
    Lazy day~ But I was woke up by people grass chopping -_-

Button mashing goodness. I love bashing stuffs lol. Just wrecking fun! Story is too complicated to understand but that is something I don't care about!

Yeah I shall log off now. Bye ya!
    Hi Flyer! How is your day?

Currently I am playing KH3DS and got addicted to it.
    Ok! Not sure how many pokemons you will put in offer, should I hold a bit more until you fill more information about your events? I'm sure coul trade at sunday or later if you preffer to put something else in your shop...
    I see...

And about this offer?

----------
    I'm interested in these Events:

Careful Tanabata (2007) Jirachi

and Shiny Whishmaker Jirachi

Can offer:
    PKTOPIA Magmortar (Modest) or Electvire (Adamant) for Tanabata Jirachi
    and
    TRU Shaymin (Modest), 10 Aniv Celebi (Sassy), MYSTRY Mew lvl:30 Bold or Rash (UT) lvl:10, Movie 07 Darkrai (Quirky), Movie 08 Shaymin (Quirky) or Shiny Latios UT, since it came from Pewter I'm assuming that it is an Enigma Stone one.
    ----------
    Do you have any interest? Or do you have all of them?
    Hi! I saw a shiny WhishMaker Jirachi a a few days ago in your shop, and I can't see it anymore... did you decided to take it away or something?
    Well that's okay I found someone on the gen5 games that has them but they seem to good to be LEGIT timid shiny chikorita, shiny modest cyndaquil, and shiny something maybe adamant totodile they all seem to good to be true
    What shiny Coloseum pokemon? I know someone who has several on gen4 sadly she isn't able to trade 4th gen anymore :( she has Raikou EV'd, and a few others but I can't find any others also I am going to chain for shinies on platinum and if I get some I am wondering if you cab look for shiny blast burn cyndaquil from XD, shiny hydro cannon totodile from XD, and shiny frenzy plant chikorita from XD I will trade nearly anything for them
    Yep no problem and as a matter of fact I recently became ADDICTED to shiny Coloseum so my next target shiny Coloseum pokemon to get it shiny Coloseum skarmory and I will trade nearly anything for it :)
    Nope you trade them from Coloseum to fire red, leaf green, emerald, sapphire, or ruby then transfer to diamond, pearl, platinum, soul silver, or heart gold then it can be transferred to black, white, black 2, or white 2 :) so gen3-5
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…