• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eh? =O There's one coming where I live too. xD

LOL yeah mine is canceling tomorrow, but it doesn't matter I don't have any classes tomorrow anyway. xD

Ugh I'm bored too D= we have the hurricane shutters up, and tbh it's making me a bit gloomy. :/

XDDDd I need to look at your profile pic. :p
    I.....died. XDDD I just got up like 13 minutes ago...;-; I never sleep in this late...except when I stay up too late. XDDDD
    YUP. xDD Oh gawd I'll be tired tomorrow morning. ;-;

Yeah...we live in the same time zone. XDD Last time I looked at the clock it was midnight. Where'd 2 hours go????? xDD
    LOL that'd work. xDDD

I WILL...or better yet I'M TRYING. XDDDD

Oh ok. xD Mine is aaronsapprentice@aim.com :) XDDD I see. XD

OMG..it's 2 am in the morning ;-; jfhdgahuaodhgaegarg
    Wait what? xDDDD OOOH. xDDDD

Wow...that's a lot. XDDD I see. XD Hm well at least you rrent them. xD

Tue it does, but it helps when you're using your own connection. >.> I HAVE ONE BAR. AND THAT cOMES FROM A NEIGHBOR. XD

Oh I probably won't ask you, just because you don't like MSN. That'd be a bit rude on my part. ^^; I can talk on here. :)

LOL. Well yeah I think I do that too sometimes.
    Haha...XDDD An extra room? I do too. One with no bed. -_- xDDD

Oh really? that's cool. XD I have two houses, and we come to this one in the summer. XD Aw man, same here. XD

Ah well thanks. ^^
    Ah I see. xDDD

No I don't. So many things I DON'T need. XDD

Ooh I see. XDD Yeah I'm away from my normal home right now. XDD So my internet is crappy. (LOL really?)
    Aww really? D= (Holy crap. I think I only have like....6 XDDDD but then again I only talk to online friends on there. XD)

Oh man..that's even worse. >.<;

Yeah it wants me to download the new version. -_- I'm not doing that. xDDD

LOL well some of it right now is because my internet is bad, but it does get annoying when we have 3 people convos and I lose connection then we can't get into the same group again. >.>

I see. XDD
    Oh no, I think you misunderstand. I don't get back to school until the last week of August/begining of September. That when I start my senior year. It is summer still but I just got back from vacation.
    It been pretty quiet considering how hectic my last two weeks of vacation were. It is nice to be back.
    XDD I don't like boredom either. D8 That's why I talk to people. Lol do you have MSN? =O I go on there a lot to chat. ^^

XDDDDDDDDDDD
    Omg 6 of them? XDDDD You're on a roll. XD I don't stalk often, but I'm ok if you do~ ^^

XDD I'll.....................try. xDD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…