• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OMG.

You slept 2 hours more than me (for weekends lol). My sleep is always constant. 8 and a half hours at most. I love to sleep and dream that's why and I exercise so I need all the energy I can get!
    lol annddd if youre still in the banner mood, i guess id want an items one too (i really really like the shinies one and now i want more hahaha) all i want on the items one is like a rare candy, masterball, starpeice and maybe a PPmax floating around and maybe TM discs of various colors floating around amongst everything.

my windsor banner and my shinies banner actualy look really good together on the page, take a look right now. the blue backgrounds especially look good... maybe like make the items and bred pokes banners have red backgrounds? then itll altenate blue red blue red

thanks so much by the way!!
    lol if you make the bred section make it say "The World's Fanciest Eggmove/IV Bred Pokemon"
    im putting that bar in now and the credits
    ooooh i like that one. we'll have to get a good one for my bred ones...
    if you feel like making one, id wanna have a togepi, houndour and totodile on there (they were some of the first really good ones i bred) idk my favorite color combination is red, blue, and black if that helps at all :)
    Really? Hm, well that's tough luck :/ But thank you for informing me :)
    If you do ever come across a legit shiny mew, though, let me know please!
    It spoils faster than my computer!

Ah well!

So hmmm is it late for you now? lol.
    Repetitively button pressing for a long time and sometimes drop the handheld will be become like this. Oh well it took me 4 years before it ends up like this is well that is fast disposal huh?

Haha it s fun to use really.
    Well, I have that to look forward to I guess. I can't wait for B2W2 though so I guess that will pass the time a bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…