• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But to get to June, you need to get through May, and with the most likely match-up being with the Spurs, it will be very close. Forgot 'your' Lakers have a bit of a tough end to the road trip too. 0-2 is my prediction, unless Kobe plays the way he did today, which is unlikey as the Cavs and Celtics are a bit smarter than the Knicks, but we shall see
    How descriptive (=P)

----------

*sigh* Have to start school tomorrow. My 2 month holiday has ended and it feels like I have done nothing
    *originally puzzled* Oh yeah, Kobe kind f made up for it today though

------------

Not bad, just a bit sleepy. I don't think I actually got to sleep last night. The shop gave me a replacement bat too so that's good.

--------

How's yourself? (I never actually know because you never reply =()
    No need to apologize. =)

--------------

Well, I've been better frankly. My new cricket bat which I spent hours preparing got a crack in it yesterday, and is now deemed 'unrepairable'.

-----------

How's yourself? Not very happy I'd think considering the news....*gets out of Rose's shouting zone*
    In my country it is legal for me,

----------
    he's around your age =o
    ----------
    Except I am suave and hot, Kidding around
    Wine is for the Connoisseur and frankly I don't real care if you are an underage drinker, I mean I started when I was 17 and Now I am 19
    I assume you know me, Because I don't remember you
    It was some thread
    anyway I can see you like Basketball
    Yea, well don't get used to it. Very rare that I will root for the Lakers, unless they are playing the Cavs, or the Nuggets or some other team tha I can't remember *facepalm*

--------

Anyway, I'm going to bed. 'night Rose.
    Ooh, tough games. Well, I hope the Lakers do beat the Cavs (wow, we could actually be rooting for the same team for a change). Can't stand them one little bit.
    Cool. Rose it is

-----------

Yea, well, that happens. Wasn't this the anniversary of him smashing his knee last year too?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…