• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
PsychedelicJellyfish

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah I kinda like the new Fairy-type now it's cute!!!
    And wow thats lame I don't use either of those T___T SPPf it is.
    WE'RE AWFUL OMG.

Also wth at Fairy-type Pokemon?!?!? idk how to feel about it lol. ALSO YEAH what other Things do you have?
    I've been doing pretty good. :)

I'm not that much active around here either. It's become rather boring around here lately.
    Weird how CoroCoro leaked today with brand new Pokemon :p yeah I really can't wait but I'll have to get a 3DS first X___X I can't wait till my exams are over bc I'm kinda hoping to get back into the Pokemon fandom??? I miss it a lot
    Oh yeah that totally sucks T__T I really don't want to get a job and stuff but EVERYONE has to so it's not all bad I guess :') ARE YOU EXCITED for the new pokemon games because i am
    *holds you 6 days late* *told you i was inactive lol* Why was it depressing T___T

I AM SO JELLY. I'm just spending my days revising and doing work it's not very fun but it'll be worth it when they're over I guess. My school has a sixth form yeah, but I barely ever see lower school. I'm doing maths, further maths, sociology and biology!! What are you doing? Besides French lol.
    Yeah same ;~; majority of the people I talked to either don't come here anymore or are inactive, like me.

Yeah I'm onto A levels!! Exams start in 3 weeks :') Can't wait for them to be over! What are you doing right now?
    lol no problem :') I'm barely on here anymore v___v busy with school and lack of interest in Pokemon means very little time spent here, unfortunately. It's going OK though! Lots of work but yeah~
    -rofls-

Apparently not here in the state I live in. XP

I got you beat on that. Level 49 Audino versus level 9 Litwick. Got over 9000 EXP. No DBZ jokes, please.
    BRRRRAAAAAAAINSSSSS~

Pollen, pet dander, dust, anything that gets up my nose and clogs it up basically. It drives me nuts. >.<
    OH NO YOU DON'T! -starts chasing you-

Meh, I could be better. Stupid allergies are making my life hell right now. XP
    You know its the Moon Jellyfish that mesmerize me. I saw a bunch of them in an aquarium.

Also, I have a shiny Tentacruel. Found it while hatching a Houndour egg.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…