• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pirate555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! sorry for such a late reply ... I haven't been on much at all recently ... I'm glad you had a good time in London. Are you back in school now?
    Oh I see :eek: are you busier now then? XD I'm fine as of now. I'm running an art shop on Serebii with a friend. Going to start selling junk on Ebay to make money since I have no job and can't drive. Failed my license test last Thursday >.>;;

Also wondering when my Grand Chase club is getting approved/disproved, it's been a few days :L
    Hey,
    That is HOT that you are becoming an adult women lol. My cousin has like an extra 2 month advantage for his account and not to mention that since I played on it when he was a sleep I helped him get further in the game and more gold and resources. I've had my account for about a month and I have all the characters at there max level now I just have to work on their stats but that requires alot of gold and a lot of luck at finding good items. You could buy good items that people put in the auction house but they put them at unrealistic prices from a million to a billion gold and I can barely maintain 2million. I know things about certain characters that he should know but didn't until I told him after 2 weeks of me knowing and he was shocked lol.
    Doesn't it suck that the next game of pokemon will not be a new generation but Black & White 2 how lame with only like 5 new pokemon sad.
    Hi. I'm sorry for my excessive absence ... summer wasn't ideal ... but how are you? What have you been up to? I just created a facebook page ... not hugely interesting ... not exactly good at it either.
    Lol no worries. I figured as much. I recently moved out of my parents house as well, so I know how busy things can get when moving. :)

I'm doing fine... I guess. I might think about switching to second shift at work.
    Hey,
    That is HOT that you are becoming an adult women lol. My cousin has like an extra 2 month advantage for his account and not to mention that since I played on it when he was a sleep I helped him get further in the game and more gold and resources. I've had my account for about a month and I have all the characters at there max level now I just have to work on their stats but that requires alot of gold and a lot of luck at finding good items. You could buy good items that people put in the auction house but they put them at unrealistic prices from a million to a billion gold and I can barely maintain 2million. I know things about certain characters that he should know but didn't until I told him after 2 weeks of me knowing and he was shocked lol.
    Pokeman!! That doesn't make me sound dangerous does it :p. The long nights were good. Alot better than watching the abomination that is the NZ team play.

---------

Yea so did we, so every one wins lol. Oooh, what kinda job?
    Hey,
    How have you been? Sorry it has been so long my cousin who plays Diablo 3 moved in with us and I bought a spare computer off him for 500 dollars yet I haven't payed him yet lol but I will. So yeah I've been busy trying to catch up to him because he had almost 2 months on me. In about 2 weeks I had every character at the max level 60 took me 2 days for my 1st one to max out lol then I slowed down. I basically am playing that with him all the time for my spare time until I go back too college in a few weeks UGH!!! Hope that you have been well and to hear from you soon.
    Damn straight haha. There is cricket on overnight though so it will be a looooong night for me

-------------

Yea 2 bronze. Better than the U.K at least :p
    I'm doing good. Having a little vacation myself. :) I'm at the state Michigan, we're planning on going to Niagara Falls so yay for that. (And possibly check out a wee bit of Canada while we're there too.

Though I hope that you'll do better over the course of your trip. :p
    Oooh flash!! Whats it like being in the future?? Hehe

------------

Calve strain + Age. I'm kind of torn. On the one hand, he destroyed the NZ batting line-up on a matchly basis, on another, he was really good! So, I dunno lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…