• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah cool! Gl with the johto starter and the shiny sol! ;D I got my shiny totodile, Sundile within 6 SRs on a new file I decided to hunt for shiny toto on x3 So much for a long hunt that time, but I got what I wanted.. xD Oh well maybe another time. Atm I'm MM hunting shiny burmy(mothim). I'm working on my 450 egg box :D Only 720 eggs to get to fill my PC so i'm closing in on this part of the hunt. Then I need to hatch them all lol
    I love shiny Absol, I've been after a shiny flawless one for ages! And good luck with your starter hunt! I've never had the patience to SR for a starter, it takes so long!
    Keep at it! Between 1000-2000 eggs is always the worst, I just get myself into a rhythm and find it incredibly relaxing. If you don't mind me asking, what are you trying to hatch?
    Thank you! I don't usually MM Pokemon for the reason that they always take me a long time, but I'm glad I've finally hatched Eevee! You have no idea how tedious hatching those eggs are!
    Im at five hundred srs, i really am hoping for 1. Todadile, Cyndaquil (cool pkmn and shiny, and i have great nicknames for them) 2. Chickorita (Its ok, just like the others alot more) gl
    Don't worry, my luck stinks as well. I doubt I will win too, but a race can motivate both of us. Which one are you hoping for? I was originally hoping for Chikorita, but now I have no preference. I think I am at around 350 SRs. Maybe I should start counting :/
    I would love a full set of shiny kanto starters... but i'll never get them, i would mm 2 charmanders, one unevolved and one charizard gl on the gimmicks, who is your favourite?
    I saw your list in the shiny discussion, i have about 3 targets after this, (charmander, riolu(community mm pleez) and turtwig) you love gimmick pokemon, don't ya, i think they're cool, mm relicanth next! (lotsa steps....)
    Hey, don't give up. You were blessed with two short first hunts. This was the same stage i almost gave up with treecko. It shone at 1571 eggs, now i think you'll be luckier, it'll shine in two batches r so.. gl!
    I am incredibly sorry, but I came down with a terrible case of pink eye, and I lost sight for several days. I'm recovering now, but while I had the chance I just wanted to respond to this to clear things up. The banner is on the way.
    I am incredibly sorry, but I came down with a terrible case of pink eye, and I lost sight for several days. I'm recovering now, but while I had the chance I just wanted to respond to this to clear things up. The banner is on the way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…