• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But do you want me to? You know seeing as you worked so hard on it, maybe we could print it out and put it on the fridge? Would you like that?
    I was going through some things afew days back, I was feeling abit nostalgic

Then I went on Maxie's profile and saw that and it made me laugh
    The DM one is good for flaming but the Max one was funnier and slightly more offensive in my opinion
    "Hey Maxie can I ask you a favor? I need some extra money dude, you mind if I sell you and brother to Kony's child army?" Seviper24

Ok whether or not you like me, that's pretty ****ing funny
    Fairplay

I tip my hat to you
    Not that I will, it's that you should.

I love how you're continuing this even after like a month of ****.

You think you're so mature and witty, don't you? But tell me this; is tehre a quivering wreck sitting behind this computer screen and hiding behind a thick screen of CoD?

Because I think tehre is. I think there really is.
    Umm...I love how you're the one saying noody gives a ****, when in reality, if you died tomorrow, nothing whatsoever would change, and nobody at all would care.

You're nothing; absolutely ****ing nothing, alright? You really just aren't good for anything besides being a waste of space. Sooner you know that, the better. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…