• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same for me this monday. Bah. I'm not fond of school.

Because this.

----------
    Not at Notre Dame. Nine and a half hours of practice (typically six and a half for marching, three for music), four hours of meal time (this includes a late evening meal because we were losing so many calories from the workouts), and the rest is downtime/sleep time. And that's just the "official" schedule; the Director, Caption Heads, and Section Leaders were often herding us out to practice early (like 6:30 A.M. early, which turned into an extra hour and a half before letting us go to breakfast [which started at 7:30, and morning block starts at 8:30, meaning we have about... fifteen minutes to eat breakfast, which we have to do or we'll pass out during morning block]) or keeping us half an hour late just to fix stuff. Plus we had to do ten pushups every time we made a mistake in the drill (right down to stumbling because we were tired), and if people were fooling around too much we all had to run a lap around whole campus (and the time it takes for everyone to finish the lap isn't counted as practice time). Furthermore, there were no real breaks during practice, just water breaks called "gush and go's" which last only about thirty seconds and are allowed solely for you to slam as much water down your gullet as humanly possible. Frankly, one does not simply "gush and go". :/
    ----------
    I wouldn't pick it as my favorite, I'd save that for RBY or Platinum, but I still enjoyed it. It's a shame it was such an easy game, but it was such a step up from Gold/Silver in terms of the level of creativity that the game could have.
    Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!! That's such a strange FF1-??? killing name, which i like cuz it's weird, also, is the "cloud 9" thing mean you like evanescience or something T-T i think i spelled it wrong. Also, hi XD lol lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…