• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, let the craziness begin! XD Let' get Yandere Janine and Kuudere Theresa started. XD Damn, Theresa would definitely suggest that they hold Victor hostage or kill him, so nobody could rat on them. >.> PDA...Theresa would not have any of it. XD Even if she's younger and less experienced than Janine...she probably has a lot more common sense. XD She'll probably tell Janine to quit playing around, claiming that PDA will not get us any further. XD I swear, Theresa's feelings would grow slowly like a normal person's. >.>

BTW, Theresa is also usually bipedal, as her body type is that of a Lucario's. XD She does have the option of going on all fours though, if she wants to take advantage of her speed. She's definitely the fastest one. BTW, does looking into Janine's back cause her to steal your soul? That's a creepy element in her form right there. >.>
    Oh yeah, I forgot her throwing-knives. XD Theresa is also quite the ninja! And yup...Slytherin actually fits her Zodiac sign Scorpio pretty well, as Scorpio is poisonous and a Water sign. XD
    Damn, can't wait for your post. XD

Yup, Alex is a Gryffindor in my book, though I initially had Janine as a Hufflepuff or Slytherin and Theresa a Ravenclaw, considering that the Slytherin house is more...shall I say scheming, considering Janine's tendencies...she's probably a sweeter Slytherin. XD Hufflepuff because she'd probably find it cute and uh...tasty, considering the House's associations. And Theresa being street-smart and practical...a more streetwise Ravenclaw...though all of them have the Slytherin quality of sadism. XD Well, it's based on qualities though rather than notions. XD
    Posted! XD Man, how would Alex decide? Janine-like in form with the practicality of color Theresa talks about? XD

BTW, what do you think would be the Hogwarts houses of Alex, Janine and Theresa? XD
    Man, you sure are getting into Soulmuse's RP. I think somewhere between a third and a fourth of the posts so far have been from you, all of which were long. Not that that's a bad thing of course.
    Correction, you mean no sign of the guy anywhere. I don't blame you for withdrawing from Ancient Crystal, but after it disappears from the list, I will pm him and if he doesn't respond, I might take over it.
    It annoys me to no end that Requiem's Eclipse keeps making RPs that look like they have tons of potential, then he just lets it die. He did it with Scrolls of Tenji, Seeds of Yggasidril, and now with Crystals of the Ancient One. He should just give other people ideas for RPs instead of making them himself, since any RP he makes is doomed to fail no matter how good it is. :/
    Well, It's in the process of being revived as of today. Everyone who can is typing up a roleplay, so we could use your help.
    Alright. Please join though. We have a dead roleplaying section because our most dedicated roleplayer went on hiatus, but he's back now, so between you and him the section could come alive.
    Nice! XD Theresa was definitely unlucky! XD Comedy is good though, and it will definitely get better for Theresa, so I might as well keep the funny and embarrassing up first! XD
    Though I know you're not interested in Pe2K forum.

I do hope I can still promote your artwork through site submissions.

Also, what? You're not participating in NES's RP? But it's right up your alley! Everyone is a Pokemon and there isn't any Sonic this time around! Though I suppose it's not exactly an apocalypse...

We could totally pull a Magnificent Alliance here.
    Just wanted to say that even though I haven't posted in a while, I haven't given up on Team Elite. I've just been really busy lately and suffered from a minor writer's block on top of it all, but I'll try to get something up this week and hopefully become more active from there.
    Yeah. XD She's quite the unlucky girl, amirite? XD My headcanon birthday for her is November 13 and was probably born on a Friday too. XD

I'm planning to, actually. Though that makes two middle-stagers in her current form. XD However, another funny instance is if she goes Togekiss...Janine would get the idea to add Togekiss into her mix? Much to Theresa's chagrin of course. XD
    As for Serebii, I might ditch it. Maybe PokeCommunity or some other forum will be interested.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…