• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Crimson Penguin

Profile posts Postings About

• I recently joined The Hoenn Triangle!

BTW, have you thought of any names?

I HATCHED A SHINY PANSAGE VIA MM IN 215 EGGS!!!
    because like how May has Drew, Harley, and Solidad,

Krile has Kard (similar to Drew), 2nd Rival, and Kaia from my Johto Story (Kard partakes in contests in Hoenn)
    It was going to be a girl who uses Electric Type Pokemon and Sp. Attack Pokemon her name would have been:

Tess (derived from Voltessa meaning Volt in some such language I can't remember XD)
    Now I need one more character in my Hoenn Story and it's a boy who likes Grass and Fast Pokemon. I've been struggling with names. He also competes in contests
    Ok I thought of for the Sinnoh Rival: He is now a Hoenn Rival of Krile. His whole name is:

Kard Stallion (Stallion derived from Stahl in German meaning Steel)
    I saw your message

"Ooh, backstory. I like it, it sounds very interesting! I assume you get to challenge her to the championship?"

And yes I do challenge her ^_^
    Also the Sinnoh Rival who uses Dark and Steel Pokemon I thought of a name for him it's:

Kard (It's Dark with it's letters mixed up ^_^)
    they are in the Hoenn Pokedex so they travel with me in Hoenn ^_^

Also they just battle me,wild Pokemon and unofficial Frontier Brain battles although Krile and Kaia participate in Pokemon Contests in Kanto (the story is in kanto)
    Oh, that story I travel with all my Traveling Companions: My Traveling Companions are:

Goten from Kanto
    Kaia from Johto
    Relm Arrowny from Johto
    Malik Caeser from Johto
    Galuf from Kanto (travels with me in Hoenn)
    Krile from Hoenn
    Max from Hoenn
    Plusle
    Minun
    Wynaut
    I thought of another Pokemon Fan Fic It's the last one in the Hoenn Saga ^^!!!!!! It's called:

The Battle Frontier
    Ok well...

At the end of my Unova Story, I go back to Sinnoh to reclaim my Champion Title for 6 Months and Krile from Hoenn, my traveling companion, who competes in contests, and trains water type Pokemon, decides to journey through Unova with her Blastoise and in my Frozen Unova Story....

I find out after winning against all of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four, that she's the CHAMPION!!!! Like how Iris surprisingly is...

And A Girl's Destiny is about Krile's Journey through Unova and how she became the Champion.

Her team is

Accelgor
    Salamence
    Samurott
    Chandelure
    Glaceon
    Blastoise
  • Loading…
  • Loading…