• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wouldn't call it concern exactly. If I was concerned about people on here, I probably wouldn't be stalking them. :D
    I saw your comment to jeffdavid, (I stalk on here, prolly the only reason why I use PMs at all) and don't know how the link got messed up. The one posted is pretty much the same, but the collection of random letters and numbers is cut off by an ellipsis. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOTJpbl2q84 That should work for Jeff, and any others who come to you with that problem.
    Don't worry about the PM. I don't like taking the time to delete my pm box, because I'm not skilled enough with computers to go through and find something, should I need it again if I were to delete it. I only do it when I have certain stuff I don't really want anybody else to see. (hence the private). And don't worry bout my parents. I knew what I was up against when I signed up. At least I know they always have my best interests in mind. I also wouldn't expect you to send stuff outside of your country often. Its not like you do ssgt every month. Also, its being sent to nick to get around parents.
    Sorry, i know i just sent you a PM about it, but nearly all the links are broken. The only ones that aren't are my entry, Brutaka's story, and justin's song
    Hey, I sent you something that I would really like you to approve. I've been making some serious edits to the OP, but I stopped because this is by far the most sensitive part I've gotten to.

I'd like your blessing/approval before I go any further. MMS likes it, but X hasn't said much about it yet.
    Oh, and can we battle? I was remembering our first battle, how I knew nothing. I wanna show you how I've improved; I've been making teams that people have given praise too. Please? You're like my rival. (So is Khy)
    I don't play that pile of ****. Surprised I haven't broken my disk yet. I despise that game, although Chaos is alright...not as good as zombies...and there are only four maps, 2 of which I don't like Chaos on.
    And if that solution doesn't work, it's because the internal wireless card on your laptop isn't functioning at its best. If that's the case, it needs to be checked (not sure where software is to do that, as I can't remember/don't know how to change your laptop's wireless card).
    its ok, no one does it anymore, well occasionally cosmic does because it's "fun" but no worries haha
    lol

It may be your computer's wireless connection then. You may want to either alter the IP address, or check the connection for its strength and speed. There should be plenty of websites out there that do such things for free.
    Then it's definitely the router, not your computer. You might want to check with your internet service provider to see about this thing. A poor quality connection sometimes is a key factor in stuff like xat not ever loading.
    lol aka the guy who banned me 50 times on xat lol he thought i was the troll its ok I'm gonna stay for at least a bit longer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…