• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• About that... I recently learned that the person I got it from is a hacker, and Zigzagoon only gets ExtremeSpeed from a rare gen 3 event that's impossible to RNG so getting a flawless shiny one is virtually impossible. Given the circumstances there's virtually a 100% chance that it's hacked. I'd give it to you for free if you really wanted it (it's a legal hack so it should work on random Wi-Fi), but trading hacks is against the rules here, so... yeah. Sorry about that. I have a few guaranteed legit ones, but they all have bad natures and IVs. Haven't found an Adamant one that wasn't hacked. :(
    I RNG on my Black version, I suck at 4th Gen RNG since I can't ID/SID RNG for shiny flawless frames, I will RNG in Black 2 if I can get my RNGing DS fixed.
    I never got to start. I'm so sorry :/ I'm feeling a lot better now, thanks for asking. When do you want to trade back, and, just to avoid any mixups, what were the pokemon?
    I guess Escavalier is pretty cool, and strong if he can OHKO Cresselia! o_O

Your views on God are different to mine, but I guess that's just the way it is, but both of us believe that God is made happy by us making other people happy.

That's a good mix, I guess I'm just mostly impulsive and having an obsession of just wanting everyone to be happy.

It's a pretty good idea, but of course you're right, but logic and common sense can help you with that.

Oh! And I managed to get IR-GTS working! :3 I've managed to clone Larvesta and store her PID onto my computer, so if you are in need of some clones just give me a shout!
    I'm sorry to say that I've been extremely busy and I'm going to stop EV training for people since school. I'll return your pokemon at a later date, okay? Sorry.
    Okay, PM me when you feel ready. I'm touched that you feel you can trust me, and with your permission, may I tell you my secret?
    You're not meant to do good things just because God wants you to, you're meant to do good things if it's what YOU want to do! If you do them without consideration to God that makes you an even better person, because it shows that you help people because it's your instinct to do so, not because you are fearful of God. And you shouldn't let God rule your thoughts, or let him be a motive for your actions, God teachers us valuable lessons about love and caring for others, but he doesn't want you to do it because it makes Him happy. God wants you to help others because it makes other people happy. And as for WHY you do things, it's just natural instinct telling you to think on your feet, maybe down to some impulsiveness too, but everyone suffers from a bit of that! ;) And I also speak before I think, most times it gets me into trouble, but other times it can help. So who are you? You've asked yourself why you do things, there are several plausible answers:
    You want to help others.
    Your instinct acts for you.
    Putting others before yourself.
    Impulsiveness.

The list is endless, asking why you do things won't help you find out who you are, because honestly, you'd be very very very very lucky to find out. Instead, compare your actions/thoughts to other people. I use book characters, as fictional characters have very strong personalities, so I'll compare my thoughts/actions to them and if we do similar things then I know our personalities are similar.
    Yeah, I don't think the GTS is busy, I probably just have bad connection on my normal DS. It could be something to do with our IP address also, but who knows!
    Volcarona was the first Bug Pokemon I liked and had on my team, she is just totally beautiful! (Genesect is pretty hard-core, who doesn't like killer bug robots?!)

Yeah, I didn't think of the months are different lengths, that would change things wouldn't it.

To the next VM!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…