• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wow, there are a lot of creepy people that post on your wall... Don't know how you put up with it. o_O
    I just saw the news about the Genesect on Serebii.net and I was wondering if there was any confirmation if it was a B/W2 exclusive Wi-fi event or if it would be open to all gen 5 games. I can't seem to find information about it anywhere but here ^^
    Hey, Serebii. I know you're still a busy man at this time. xD
    I was just wondering... for the forum skin styles, is it normal for the B/W skin style to be like this? Because when I last switched around and back, it wasn't with the green and it looks just fine. Plus, that printscreen I just linked you to, green just kinda seems out of place on this style, unless the B/W style got a little bugged and looks as if the Serebii.Net default style combined with it. Also, I can only see this when viewing profiles. Everything else looks normal.
    I LOVE the website. Thank you serebii :D. For everything you have taken your time out of your life to do.
    Hi Serebii! I'm back, I'm trying to get into the Pokemon fandom and I actually posted a thread asking opinions on my Pokemon movie/fan-fiction idea. Do you have Skype by any chance? I'm really bored and I cant sleep, I want to talk to someone over Skype right now... I can send you a private message with my Skype name. :3
    Hello, Truth is, your awesome. And you have made absolutely the BEST website I have discovered in years. I'm so proud to know one of the many people in this world that are successful, and set a great example of all the kids out there. Thank You
    -Reshiram44
    Please accept my friend request! I am a Big fan of yours, due to you knowing like, all there is to know about pokemon. I have a question, Will there be an anime avatar of Barry from pokemon DP? If there is what section of the avatars is it on?
    Hey! Hate to bug you, but I had a question regarding the Keldeo event. You siad that we could teach it Secret Sword in Black and White, or wait until BW2 for his different form. Does that mean that he won't be able to have his form if I teach it to him before transferring him over? It was just kinda confusing to me. I would dig more, but I don't want to spoil BW2 :) Thanks for your help!
    LOL. I didn't think you'd respond because I mean...unnecessary questions and such.

Anyway, thanks for answering!
    Hello there. I was just wondering: Will there sometime be TCG avatars of the Sinnoh-Pokemon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…