• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah.. it was kinda random. =p Idk how much it would actually get used by other people tbh, if only because the word is not that simple, nor is there imo much need for people to state their Pokemon has more than one good IV often (e.g. in trades people often just state all of them). My thought anyways; not bad if you just want to use it yourself though.

I prefer these new forms to the former which just seemed so darn similar to each other. At least they have some differences to each other besides colouration and typing!
    It's Adamant and Sheer Force like you asked - hopefully the stuff below the surface is what you were looking for as well.
    Don't worry about it then. When do you want your Rufflet? Also, the phrase thing in its profile is "Proud of its strength", and the IV guy says "Above average overall; Attack - Fantastic in that regard".
    If you don't have a shiny Nidoran sitting about then I don't really need anything. Would you happen to have a Chikorita and/or a Cyndaquil, I guess? Fill in some missing starters in storage.
    I hate jellyfish. My username is derived from a nightmare I had. Not sure why I went for that, it just sounds good :')

You have an actual psychedelic jellyfish.
    Miracle of miracles. Got an Adamant Sheer Force Rufflet for you. Let me know when you want it.

Is there any chance you have a shiny male Nidoran laying around that you don't need?
    It occurs to me that because the two halves of the involved breeding stock will be of different species with the same ID numbers, none of them are going to like each other. I'll keep at it, but this could take a while, unless I luck across an Adamant Rufflet/Braviary.
    And I mean none of them. I'm a Braviary and seven Rufflet in and all of them "don't get along" with the Adamant Ditto.
    None of the Rufflet/Braviary I have are fans of my Adamant Ditto, but I'll keep at it. I don't have anything in particular I want in return; I'll let you know if I think of something.
    Suppose I could try. So you want me to ultimately try and breed you an Adamant Rufflet?
    If you don't mind the cliche, I'd recommend reading Dawkins. Both "The Greatest Show on Earth" and "The Blind Watchmaker" present strong and very understandable explanations of neo-Darwinian evolutionary theory itself, the evidence for evolution in general, and its impact on our total understanding of the natural world (as well as a few sub-issues in the field, like group selection). And if you also find evolutionary psychology interesting, Steven Pinker is one of the greatest science writers currently alive. =)

That sounds like an odd group. I sure hope they're joking around. ^_^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…