• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Conjuration is basically a more dark version of Spirit magic. It can allow you to reanimate the dead, as well as create demonic entities. Like the other forms of Dark Magic you don't HAVE to be an evil character to use Dark Magic. It has been practiced for centuries, but only became a mainstream form of magic a decade ago when Caer took power, as he himself uses it, as well as many of his highest wizards/sorcerors. A character using Conjuration would likely have some sort of relation to the Kingdom's army, which if I recall, Ian was an ex-soldier.
    You've only made one post in Return of TG. Do you still want to be in it?

I know there isn't much for someone with 2 trainers to do during a contest, but I'm just curious.
    Just so you know, I'm on vacation until the 28th, so I may not be able to make full-fledged RP posts on my phone, but I'm keeping up with everything.
    Alright, post edited for the 'Even Gods May Die' sign-up. Sorry about that. My writing skills can be a bit (see; very) choppy when utilised 2 hours past midnight.
    Hey, just so you know, my SU will be up by Saturday morning. XD I'm currently starting on it now. XD
    I've posted the Discussion Thread for Return of TG. Not sure if you noticed it because you haven't posted there yet.
    Yeah...Leo's are a lion and a phoenix, Ian's is a snake, Cesaire's is a black panther (Which me and GH agreed on), Dani's is a bull (Also GH), Aika's is birds in general...who else am I missing? XD
    I'd prefer if you didn't, as I personally find it confusing when it suddenly switches person, and feel everyone writing in the same person makes the RP flow and read better, though I do realise some people find it easier to write in, and it can be better to see thought.

Sorry. Thanks for bothering to ask though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…