• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Flipmander
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guess you and me both. I've been losing my head at times. I kinda missed the Telepathy Noibat, I need one but forgot to say so and ask what you'd like for it.
    I know that feeling, I removed them without saving their Friend Code on a database for readding. What's your friend code if you wanna add me and what's your safari? I got Grumpig, Sigilyth and Duosion. Just to let you know, X and Y gave me 5 shinies to date, Spritzee, the 3 mentioned and Geodude.
    Here you go. Been busy. Funny, I was trying to catch a Female Charmeleon and got a Shiny Male Blaxen that's built for the wrong stat XD. Adamant Atk/Def Max. I found 3 Shinies in the Safari, that, Tropius (3IV Battle Ready) and Swalot.
    Yeah, nearly got all in-game obtainables as you can see in the spreadsheet in my signature. Also got a couple spare Hidden Ability Males for the starter pokemon that were released in Japan for Gen 5 while gathering the females (as you can guess since they're finally obtainable now that Males an genderless can pass the ability). So many new opportunities to try out, can't wait to do it =P
    Hey, how's everything been? Since getting all Hidden Abilities in Gen 5, I started gathering them in Gen 6. Lot more than before.
    hey buddy! =D whats up! its been forever!!! =P ps does my profile pic look anything like you imagined me? =P
    i am eating a sandwich doing my homework, drinking lemonade, listening to dub step, and talking to online friends. quite a lot. =D
    whenever i play play station my hands get numb because of the st00pid controller. my hands don't fit around it at all (that's what she said) (that was so immature ;) )
    i actually only have it for the xbox... :( but i am prob gonna get it soon for computer. i don't know if it works but if there are friends on mine craft for the computer then will you friend me?
    yay! i am liked by a girl (i am not a stalker, it is in you about me section) that is a first! just kidding! i have loads of friends that are girls. i play mario kart wii (one of the top online racers in 2010! what now!) final fantasy, halo, minecraft, blah blah blah i am a nerd. just kidding! i wish... :( just kidding again! kind of. I'm in the middle... i prob lost you at i am not a stalker because that says stalker right there. but i am not. XP
    oh... i don't have any... but i do have some flawless IV untouched shiny pokes if you are interested in those!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…