• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry to land this on you, but my browsers collasped, its taken me since 6:45 to send this. could you pm all of the rookies i sent with there battles, and what they will win.
    - 11th movie pokemon 492
    -11th movie regigigas
    -hayley mew
    -10aniv celebi

sorry to land this on you but thanks :)
    cool, if we make it the 16th (since im not around on the 15th) the it gives the rokkies a week to prepare. is this cool legend, heres the rookie tournament (theres only a few so it wont be absolutly riviting but it gives us a good view of what to expect from the Advanced and Elites)

A Shadow VS Old School Fanatic
    B Spawnofelfdude VS Stupidumdum
    C Shadow101 VS Blaze the Pokemon Master

Ill pm them about there matchs, could i suggest that the four winners also receive say 500 SE coins?

oh could you update the SE page so everyone knows bout it plz.
    k legend, heres the rookie tournament (theres only a few so it wont be absolutly riviting but it gives us a good view of what to expect from the Advanced and Elites)

A Shadow VS Old School Fanatic
    B Spawnofelfdude VS Stupidumdum
    C Shadow101 VS Blaze the Pokemon Master

Ill pm them about there matchs, could i suggest that the four winners also receive say 500 SE coins?
    not yet, im still sorting out the tournament battle roter, i can have everything finished by half term, if you start advertising the "BIGGEST SE TOURNAMENT EVER" to the members and get lambey332 to help we can start the rookie tornament on saturday the 14th of Feb
    Don't expect to chat with me much
    I quit around 2 months ago, and on the verge of coming back.. hmph, I'm obviously not re-joining Team Huh, not that its their fault, I just don't belong there. I left on my own free will. If you may need my service, just ask. Don't think that I've forgotten how to battle ;)
    i actually like that name, the second one is alot better, and with the tornament, i think we should have it after the new rank stuff has settled in, so if we wait till easter, the SE's will be looking for something new to focus on, the schools will be shut so many of our members will be online more often and, it gives us time to organize it. Me and Lambey332 will get the prizes ready. Also since you are going to run the rest of the SE as well i can help with most of the adverts and Pm's and the organising, it will help take a bit of your strain off.
    So if we set the date for the second day of the easter hol's (so the saturday) and one important thing we are gonna need is all of the SE members times there most likely to be online, so we can set up the battles easier.
    well ive got an idea that would get ALL SE's Active if we hold an event that would get all of the SE members involved, - My idea is four tournaments (One for each rank) the four eventual winners receive a Massive prize, like pick ultra rare shinys or events of there choice, im sure me and lambey 332 wouldn't mind donating them to the clan.

By having this prize and notifying EVERY SE member by VM PM and any other way, and maybe advertise it in our Sigs All OF THE SE MEMBERS would Really want the prize, hence getting nearly all of us active. The tournament would not cost the Clan anything, only time and oragnization.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…