• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
-Raiga-
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gloom!? 8D Omfg yes please!

Uhhhmmm... Darn. What name would be nice for it... O__o

Oh! Could you name it OASIS? :3 *has always wanted a shiny Vileplume*
    Haha, that's okay. ^^ I'll trade you the Bidoof anyways. <3

Uhhhmmm... Just pick something you think may be nice *and nicknamed LOL* and jump on WiFi :3
    Sorry, the pidgey I caught in leaf green, and traded to emerald. Sorry about that, and no the torkoal doesn't have a nickname.
    Ahh, crud, really? D: Does it have a nickname at all? ^^;;

I dunno why, but I can't train things without nicknames. >DD Uhm... what about that Pidgey? :3 If not, you can have the Bidoof anyway.
    You go to Slateport City for renicknaming. :3

Wow, a random encounter shiny o-o

And EVs and such don't matter so much to me. >3 I just love training Pokemon the way they used to be trained.
    I don't care about natures, whichever you least want to part with is fine. Just so you know the torkoal has 1 level on it, so its ev's shouldn't be that screwed up. By the way I forgot to transfer the torkoal over to diamond so it'll take just like 5-10 extra minutes to do that, if thats fine.
    You didn't want a nickname for it, right? ^^;;

I'll be ready in a couple of minutes. Hopefully my WiFi will be kind to me >D
    My Bidoofs are Timid (female), Quirky (female), and Calm (female). All at mega low levels. >D I haven't touched them.

Which one would you like? :3 And sorry for the bombardment of VMs.
    If you'd like, I can trade you two Bidoofs, or a Bidoof and a shiny Doduo. ^^; I just feel that a Torkoal for just a Bidoof seems a tiny bit unfair. >D Whichever you preffer, I guess. Lemme know if you want them nicknamed as well. :3

Uhm... Could you nickname the Torkoal...VOLCAN? ^_^ And I don't mind waiting for the trade. <3 I'll be here most of tomorrow as well.
    I hope you don't mind VMs...

I usually don't trade for shinies and such, but a Torkoal sounds pretty sweet. :> If Bidoofs are seriously a favourite Pokemon of yours, I have 3 spare shiny ones if you'd like one *or two/three LOL* of them. They can be nicknamed, as well.

Question, is the Torkoal nicknamed? Or can it be nicknamed? :3
    I do have other Pokemon as well. I have an extra shiny Doduo, some Japanese shiny Shinxes, which can all be nicknamed, or I could get something else. :>
    Oh yeah, I was gonna tell you about that. The zapados was from pokemon XD, and the kid who you play as looked really stupid. It was awhile ago so I completely forgot:p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…